Favourite Sweets

Found 7th Dec 2008
Came across a shop in my local town yesterday that sells every sweet you could imagine. Found my all time favourite - Cola Cubes !!
Also love Sherbet Lemons & Rhubarb/Custard.
Just wondering what everyone's favourites were as a child/are now.

23 Comments

I loved Jolly Ranchers!!!!

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;3686708

What are they ??

They were fruity flavoured hard boiled sweets in packets :thumbsup:

got to be those chewing gums that smelt like germolene with a sticker thingy in them or the bubbly gums the proper pink ones lol:-D

I also liked Chocolate Lick (or Licko we used to call it!) or Choc Nibs - I can still get them at the shop down the street, 10 years on!!!

Original Poster

welshkaz;3686735

got to be those chewing gums that smelt like germolene with a sticker … got to be those chewing gums that smelt like germolene with a sticker thingy in them or the bubbly gums the proper pink ones lol:-D

They sound lovely !! ;-)

Haribo giant strawberrys used to get the BIG tubs from macro. Hard to find elsewhere.

badgerrules;3686810

Haribo giant strawberrys used to get the BIG tubs from macro. Hard to … Haribo giant strawberrys used to get the BIG tubs from macro. Hard to find elsewhere.

Yum, Macro still do them

Original Poster

xsazzyjayx;3686824

Yum, Macro still do them

Yeah, they do and this shop I went in had loads and loads of them - my sister got some

xsazzyjayx;3686708

they are vile especially water melon....yuk:p

xsazzyjayx;3686824

Yum, Macro still do them

Now that is great information:thumbsup: may need to pay a visit. I love macro, not good for a diet although there are hardly any fat in jellied sweets:thumbsup::thumbsup:

badgerrules;3686845

Now that is great information:thumbsup: may need to pay a visit. I love … Now that is great information:thumbsup: may need to pay a visit. I love macro, not good for a diet although there are hardly any fat in jellied sweets:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hardly any fat but would imagine a full tub would play havoc on your teeth

big willy style;3686839

they are vile especially water melon....yuk:p

:)...well I was a fan

libbitom1;3686861

]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:JollyRanchers.jpg

Ooooo they're not the ones I used to get, they were in packets like polos etc :thumbsup:

xsazzyjayx;3686727

They were fruity flavoured hard boiled sweets in packets :thumbsup:

Oh i used to luv jolly ranchers, they were well tasty!

PrettyInPinkTink;3687400

Oh i used to luv jolly ranchers, they were well tasty!

I'm glad someone agrees!!!:thumbsup:

my fave were the pineapple rock, i used to buy from my local corner shop. ooooh i can still taste em.
they used to give them to me in a little paper bag and after a while they would start getting sticky and run in my school trousers, my mum used to go mad, happy days:-D

my fav were opal fruits ....

i also love these sweets that were red with a white center and this may sound strange but they tasted like the smell of the dentist

MB bars. mmm. yummy. Milk Tray bars--fab,had the favourites all in a bar. Always kept the toffee one for last.:p

badgerrules;3686810

Haribo giant strawberrys used to get the BIG tubs from macro. Hard to … Haribo giant strawberrys used to get the BIG tubs from macro. Hard to find elsewhere.

So do costco

Original Poster

Cola bottles is another of my favourites ! Yummy
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Without saying how old you are, Name one thing from your childhood someone …2131
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7771809
    3. Quidco Highest Cashback Guarantee - Quidco will double the difference if yo…11
    4. How to send Items back to deal extreme?76

See more discussions