Groups

Favourite Tv shows

Banned
    So, What's your favourite TV shows atm?

51 Comments

Utopia!

Babestation

Seriously though, I'm really into Rules of Engagement at the moment.

Banned

Watching True Blood at the moment (last series :'( ) and the new series of Witches of East End, Looking forward to the next season of Vampire Diaries, I know its more of a teen program but its entertaining. Just started watching Penny Dreadful which after one episode I was pretty impressed , I do like other shows outside of the supernatural though lol ,been a longtime fan of NCIS . I could go on all day lol

Original Poster Banned

biddilybah

Seriously though, I'm really into Rules of Engagement at the moment.

Isn't that for chick's?

seanbwfc

Isn't that for chick's?

Nope. Watch it and you'll see. It's something that men and women can both enjoy. It's quite funny.

Clip from the Show. Jeff is saying what we're all thinking in this. X)

Edited by: "Biddy2" 21st Jul 2014

Falling Skies & True Blood

Holly1985

Watching True Blood at the moment (last series :'( ) and the new series … Watching True Blood at the moment (last series :'( ) and the new series of Witches of East End, Looking forward to the next season of Vampire Diaries, I know its more of a teen program but its entertaining. Just started watching Penny Dreadful which after one episode I was pretty impressed , I do like other shows outside of the supernatural though lol ,been a longtime fan of NCIS . I could go on all day lol

Do you watch "Supernatural" ?

I watch all the shows you mentioned and a few more besides ..
    Teen Wolf
    Hemlock Grove
    Bitten
    The Originals

Wentworth .

Original Poster Banned

philmitchell

Wentworth .

What about eastenders?

Banned

arcangel111

Do you watch "Supernatural" ?I watch all the shows you mentioned and a … Do you watch "Supernatural" ?I watch all the shows you mentioned and a few more besides ..Teen WolfHemlock GroveBittenThe Originals

I used to when it first started but went of it, I have watched Bitten though that was pretty good all though the actors seemed a bit "wooden" sometimes.

And yes love The Originals! Watching Vampire Diaries from the beginning after watching the first series of The Originals was a bit weird though lol.

Couln't get into Teen Wolf or Hemlock Grove, might have to give HG another go though. I also watch Reign aswell which I believe is due to start again in October (yay) Can't believe I forgot to mention the BBC series The Musketeers totally loved that and can't wait for the new series and GOT ofc.

I do on occasion watch Eastenders

Edited by: "Holly1985" 21st Jul 2014

And because no one has mentioned it yet

S.O.A

Last season starts on Sept 9th in US

The Strain

The First 48

The missus is working her way through the 5 seasons of Modern Family and she loves em. It's not really my sort of thing although I will concede that there are some funny moments/lines.

seanbwfc

What about eastenders?

What about it ?

I don't watch it .

biddilybah

Babestation

What have you shown on there?

Original Poster Banned

philmitchell

What about it ? I don't watch it .

What about 'Ross Kemp on gangs'?

Call of Booty: Modern Whorefare was a fun one.

seanbwfc

What about 'Ross Kemp on gangs'?

Yep . Anything with Ross Kemp is great imo

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/pnRW2jmMxGw/maxresdefault.jpg

philmitchell

Yep . Anything with Ross Kemp is great imo

Anything with a dead body or several and a decently cerebral detective...so BBC 4, Inspector Montalbano, reruns of Foyle's War...mmm Vera.

fanpages

Want to see?

http://i.imgur.com/tkEfATB.gif

Got into the Goldbergs recently. Seinfeld and Curb your Enthusiasm should keep me going until the new stuff starts again in septey

Chunk got Big !!

ncis,ncis los angeles,arrow,blacklist,criminal minds,covert affairs,

biddilybah

Babestation

fanpages

biddilybah

Want to see?

Poking my eyes out wasn't what I was thinking... but anything for a belly laugh.

biddilybah

Babestation

fanpages

biddilybah

Want to see?

http://media.giphy.com/media/198Ff4cvw8eVq/giphy.gif

fanpages

Poking my eyes out wasn't what I was thinking... but anything for a belly … Poking my eyes out wasn't what I was thinking... but anything for a belly laugh.

biddilybah

[img]i.imgur.com/NwR…jpg?1[/img]

I can't see anything.

Suits

Entering this thread and expecting an actual discussion..

https://img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1405/33/1405331692389.gif

On topic: The Blacklist, Vikings, Orange is the new black seem to be all good, covering my need for GoT and The Walking Dead haha
    Better Call Saul starts in sept/oct (not sure when), so that should be good! (Breaking Bad spin off)
    Edited by: "f2k8" 22nd Jul 2014

Banned

Suits and white collar

Original Poster Banned

pigbutty

Suits and white collar

At first glance, I thought that was S**** and white collars haha

What's with all the questions ... what's your favourite TV show?, what's your favourite COD? ..... do you work for a survey company or just nosey (and bored)?
    Edited by: "gerrymig" 22nd Jul 2014

gerrymig

What's with all the questions ... what's your favourite TV show?, what's … What's with all the questions ... what's your favourite TV show?, what's your favourite COD? ..... do you work for a survey company or just nosey (and bored)?

^ ...yet still asks less questions than you!

Original Poster Banned

gerrymig

What's with all the questions ... what's your favourite TV show?, what's … What's with all the questions ... what's your favourite TV show?, what's your favourite COD? ..... do you work for a survey company or just nosey (and bored)?

Bored mate, What's your favourite thing to moan about?

fanpages

^ ...yet still asks less questions than you!

Be careful that you're not suspended again for discourteous comments!

I'm very selective in what I watch these days. I like thought provoking intelligent programs like 'Dog The Bounty Hunter' and 'Ice Road Truckers'

Original Poster Banned

Biker Jeff

I'm very selective in what I watch these days. I like thought provoking … I'm very selective in what I watch these days. I like thought provoking intelligent programs like 'Dog The Bounty Hunter' and 'Ice Road Truckers'

Classics

Just finishing S4 of Game Of Thrones.
    Started watching S1 Vikings which is good.
    Recording S1 Deadwood to watch for the first time.
    Have S2 of Davincis demons, True Detective, S4 The Tudors, S2 Nashville and S2 of Beauty & The Beast to watch on Sky+

Started watching Originals and Lost Girl but gave up after 5 episodes of each as could not get into them.

Anybody watched The Last Ship ?

I like action/military/Sci-Fi and according to IMDB it has a 7.3 rating

Found a link to d/l series 1
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2546
      2. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…66
      3. Sonos says let us spy or your stereo will not work77
      4. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1317

See more discussions