Expired

(FB) M&S Advent Pass the Parcel now back up and running, 100,000s of prizes to be won

25 replies
Found 9th Dec 2014Made hot 9th Dec 2014
The game had to be pused as they got overwhelmed with traffic BUT it is now up and running. Head over to the website to play the Pass the Parcel game for a chance to win one of the 100,000 prizes.

You can pass up to 10 parcels a day.

FB required

25 Comments

Lord help us if this is the best we can do

Original Poster

FITCHET

Lord help us if this is the best we can do

bah humbug?

Cheers

A good bit of fun Heat

Thx

Thanks I just won a hot drink!

Hot drink for me too.

I won 2 prizes

Original Poster

Wow well done guys, nothing for me today!

Won 3 x walnut whips yesterday. They still haven't sent my code. :'(

thanks

Original Poster

chamone

Won 3 x walnut whips yesterday. They still haven't sent my code. :'(

Have you checked your spam folder?

MissyTrouble

Have you checked your spam folder?

Nevermind it arrived by text. Makes sense not to text people overnight I suppose.
Edited by: "chamone" 10th Dec 2014

Many thanks

Original Poster

chamone

Nevermind it arrived by text. Makes sense not to text people overnight I … Nevermind it arrived by text. Makes sense not to text people overnight I suppose.

Glad to hear that, enjoy

Won a double whip!

Thank you

Appears you can no longer post to your own profile for another go with the 'Only Me' setting. You now have to send a message to individual friends.

I just spammed my partner 10 times lol.

Original Poster

chamone

Appears you can no longer post to your own profile for another go with … Appears you can no longer post to your own profile for another go with the 'Only Me' setting. You now have to send a message to individual friends. I just spammed my partner 10 times lol.

Oh that's a shame. I'll update the main post, thanks. Looks like hubby is getting spammed later, too

thanks

Thank you

Thank you

x

Thanks.

Has this ended?. I remember about 5 years ago now, on mse, this was on of the first advent games i ever played!, Just a shame i've seemed to have missed it now it's back!
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65706
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions