FEAR OF FLYING ANY IDEAS

HI can anyone tell me if they have used diazapam 7.5mgs to reduce anxiety when flying, i was once prescribed this drug for an injury to my back but in a lower dose, but someone told me that it can help with flying if you take it before hand, and is this an ok dose to take, for someone who normally doesnt take any medication

71 Comments

Banned

You should watch air crash investigations.....or listen to life of brian "Always look on the bright side of life"

Apparently this year has been particulary bad for the Air insurance companies who have had a record 408 deaths

go by boat?

Original Poster

lumoruk;6317640

You should watch air crash investigations.....or listen to life of brian … You should watch air crash investigations.....or listen to life of brian "Always look on the bright side of life"

i have thats why i am frightened !!!!!

Original Poster

boothy;6317648

go by boat?

its booked!

Original Poster

i need help!

The A-Team used to solve this problem with a glass of milk

Original Poster

boothy;6317666

The A-Team used to solve this problem with a glass of milk

how does that work?

wiz;6317659

i need help!

Take three shots of this 10 minutes before boarding.
Repeat onboard as required :thumbsup:

http://ficry.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/blue_label_493709c42baf2.jpg

i took kalmers. But no they didnt work and i held onto hubby and sobbed at take off. I wouldnt use the loo cos it meant putting my feet on the floor. Under the floor is the sky lol.
But once up there it was amazing. beautiful scenery.
Cant help you with the meds, but i know docs do prescribe stuff so pop and ask yer doc.
Especially if you suffer panic attacks

Get a wing seat.......the wings always appear attached to the plane when crashing so better chance of not being too maimed lol

Banned

wiz;6317659

i need help!

really?

doubt you'll find it here though

wiz;6317672

how does that work?

Ask faceman:)

Banned

wiz;6317672

how does that work?

are you serious?

Banned

wiz;6317672

how does that work?

it was laced with something, can't remember what just lots of sleeping tablets

Original Poster

Babbabooey;6317673

Take three shots of this 10 minutes before boarding. Repeat onboard as … Take three shots of this 10 minutes before boarding. Repeat onboard as required :thumbsup:

love this idea but cant take that with the diazapam

Banned

cherishu2;6317674

i took kalmers. But no they didnt work and i held onto hubby and sobbed … i took kalmers. But no they didnt work and i held onto hubby and sobbed at take off. I wouldnt use the loo cos it meant putting my feet on the floor. Under the floor is the sky lol.But once up there it was amazing. beautiful scenery.Cant help you with the meds, but i know docs do prescribe stuff so pop and ask yer doc. Especially if you suffer panic attacks

irrational..............

wiz;6317693

Trust me, you won't need the diazapam :-D

Banned

wiz;6317693

dont take the diazapam then.................

i would go on one of the fear of flying websites and look at the statistics..
helped my sister out loads just before we flew out to the caribbean in may this year

Banned

Seriously you've more chance of dying in a car and look how many cars are dashing around

Its always best to check with your Doctor but try a lower dose first to see if it helps,don't jump in with 7.5mg!

Babbabooey;6317673

Take three shots of this 10 minutes before boarding. Repeat onboard as … Take three shots of this 10 minutes before boarding. Repeat onboard as required :thumbsup:

150 quid a bottle, i usually stick to buckfast when im getting fulla vallys!

lumoruk;6317718

Seriously you've more chance of dying in a car and look how many cars are … Seriously you've more chance of dying in a car and look how many cars are dashing around

great advice :roll:

now how will he get to the airport :whistling:

Diazapam will make a difference but all you need to remember is that flying is apparantly the safest method of flying, as you're more likely to die in a car crash or even get run over crossing the road. :thumbsup:

If all else fails, someone needs to KO you before you board...then you'll wake up once you reach your destination and I would love to offer my services. :giggle:

BTW....I hope you're not scared to leave your house now because of the dangers that lurk around you....as statistically, more accidents occur at home than anywhere else. :lol:
I hope I haven't persuaded the OP to commit suicide now. :oops:

Original Poster

deb8z;6317719

Its always best to check with your Doctor but try a lower dose first to … Its always best to check with your Doctor but try a lower dose first to see if it helps,don't jump in with 7.5mg!

do you think i should break them in half?

branchinghenk;6317724

150 quid a bottle, i usually stick to buckfast when im getting fulla … 150 quid a bottle, i usually stick to buckfast when im getting fulla vallys!

Yeah but if he's going to die in a horrible plane crash, he may aswell have a decent drink to enjoy

wiz;6317730

do you think i should break them in half?

just flaming neck em! you will feel good!

hevi buzzzzz

ps can u sell me the left overz?

Diazapam should take the edge off your flying anxiety. A 5mg tb would probably do.

Original Poster

kassy2005;6317716

i would go on one of the fear of flying websites and look at the … i would go on one of the fear of flying websites and look at the statistics.. helped my sister out loads just before we flew out to the caribbean in may this year

thanks but i dont even think i can look at a website like this, i am finding it hard to read some of the suggestions on here

Banned

realfriendlyman;6317729

flying is apparantly the safest method of flying,

imagine that.........

What tabs have you got,you can't get 7.5 can you so how can you break one in half:w00t:

Unless you have got 2 different strengths.

Banned

wiz;6317765

thanks but i dont even think i can look at a website like this, i am … thanks but i dont even think i can look at a website like this, i am finding it hard to read some of the suggestions on here

stay at home then

Original Poster

deb8z;6317777

What tabs have you got,you can't get 7.5 can you so how can you break one … What tabs have you got,you can't get 7.5 can you so how can you break one in half:w00t:Unless you have got 2 different strengths.

dont they come in 7.5mgs?

Banned

wiz;6317765

thanks but i dont even think i can look at a website like this, i am … thanks but i dont even think i can look at a website like this, i am finding it hard to read some of the suggestions on here

Original Poster

dimebars;6317782

stay at home then

sorry not an option unless a divorce is on the cards

wiz;6317789

dont they come in 7.5mgs?

Not as far as i know,but i could be wrong.

Are you positive they are Diazepam:?

Banned

wiz;6317797

sorry not an option unless a divorce is on the cards

stop whining then and grow a set

what you going to do if there is a massive spider on the plane? or a snake?

Original Poster

dimebars;6317818

stop whining then and grow a set what you going to do if there is a … stop whining then and grow a set what you going to do if there is a massive spider on the plane? or a snake?

i love spiders and snakes

dimebars;6317773

imagine that.........

Lol, I had to re-read my comment...I always make stupid errors when multitasking. :oops:

I meant to say flying is the safest method of travel.....I almost said flying again...WTF is wrong with me? :x

:lol:

Banned

wiz;6317825

i love spiders and snakes

what about the guy 3 rows behind with the strange looking vest on then?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Any PS4 News Here29213592
    2. Any Xbox One news today?2356124
    3. GOT Leaks again416
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763949

See more discussions