Fed Up With Asda Online...

Found 15th Jun 2008
I don't go out much to do my shopping for health reasons so I rely on Asda online, anyway, I started an order last night and I added the weight watchers chocolate cake slices to my basket and checked the date the offer was valid til and it was something like 23/6/08, anyway, this morning I carried on my order and went to checkout and low and behold the offer has mysteriously vanished!
Also, in my basket, there's an offer on the 7up pop which isn't showing when adding them, and the toilet rolls I ordered a few weeks ago have gone up £1.00, and the prices keep going up and down. I really don't think it's Asda and the stockists going up and down in price, I think it's just to add to their "we did 198098098 million rollbacks in 2008" rubbish.
I used to really like Asda but they're really getting on my nerves atm, I would shop at Tesco and not moan but I have an electron card so can't do that!!!

8 Comments

Why dont you get a Tesco credit cad and use it ONLY for shopping there and pay it off each month? You also get extra points?

have they changed your bill total? if so i would complain!

I dont use online shopping any more, reason? Well they deliver all the stock thats just about to go out of date meaning half your fresh stuff goes out of date the day following the delivery.

I know they don't at Sainsbury's and if the product is going out of date within 2 days you have the option to return it for a refund.

Quality is usually pretty good as well.

I only really use Tesco's for online shopping, if they deliver any fresh stuff that needs using before I'll realistically use it, I complain to the customer service peeps, they are usually quite good, and refund those items

Original Poster

dmtuk;2315501

Why dont you get a Tesco credit cad and use it ONLY for shopping there … Why dont you get a Tesco credit cad and use it ONLY for shopping there and pay it off each month? You also get extra points?

I hadn't thought of doing that, the only trouble is I'm really bad with my money and I know I'd end up spending more!! :oops: I'll have to look into it all and see what I could do, my partner might have to take the reigns so I won't overspend!!! :thumbsup:

Banned

Ritchie 2;2315569

I dont use online shopping any more, reason? Well they deliver all the … I dont use online shopping any more, reason? Well they deliver all the stock thats just about to go out of date meaning half your fresh stuff goes out of date the day following the delivery.

You have a valid point. I always ring tescos and complain about anything near sell by dates and they consistently refund for those items. I did a £60 shop there the other day and they had to refund £33 of it lol :thumbsup:

if everyone did this, then they would soon get the message.

Original Poster

csiman;2316503

You have a valid point. I always ring tescos and complain about anything … You have a valid point. I always ring tescos and complain about anything near sell by dates and they consistently refund for those items. I did a £60 shop there the other day and they had to refund £33 of it lol :thumbsup:if everyone did this, then they would soon get the message.

:-O omg!! I ordered some toilet rolls and they looked like they'd been dragged around the floor- the package was all ripped and the loo rolls dirty- I got £7.00 refunded.:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text