Fed Up With Tesco Online - Now they tell me Spiderman won't be sent till the end of next week!

4 replies
Found 19th Jul 2008
Thought I would see if anyone else is fed up with Tesco online.?

I have ordered a Wii Fit only to be told a week later that they had none left

Ordered Mario Kart to be told 2 weeks later that the order had been cancelled

Now Spiderman box set delivery date has been put back over a week.??

Is it just me or have any of you had the same problems?

I wouldnt mind that much but the bugg*rs bookmark the money from my account and when these orders have been cancelled, It takes a good 10 days for the credit to show!

4 Comments

Hi there, I ordered the spiderman trilogy and got told that they won't be able to send it to me until after the 29th July - Hoping that they do send it then as its part of a birthday present!!

Original Poster

helcatamy1;2559685

Hi there, I ordered the spiderman trilogy and got told that they won't be … Hi there, I ordered the spiderman trilogy and got told that they won't be able to send it to me until after the 29th July - Hoping that they do send it then as its part of a birthday present!!

Not just me then! I've been promising my boy these for "good behaviour" . Looks like the goalposts have to be moved again!

I ordered the Green Wing special and series 1 and had to wait over a month to get them. So, yes, not impressed either.

jellybaby22;2560102

It gets worse..I ordered the two pack Pink cds for £3 and had an mail to … It gets worse..I ordered the two pack Pink cds for £3 and had an mail to say they wont be dispatched until 14th august.....and thats an estimate!!!!!!

OH !! Dear,
How will we survive, Head for the Hills I tell you it's your only chance:w00t:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition57560
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle68
    3. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)45
    4. Win a Mama to Bee necklace from Blooming Lovely Jewellery, worth £249! @ Ne…22

See more discussions