Groups

Federer vs Nadal, Serena vs Venus.

Aus Open Finals

Time has rollbacked to 2011?. That was the last final b/w Nadal & Federer.

33 Comments

Come on Nadal and Venus!

If Federer takes this one, there will be no more doubts that he is the GOAT.

Federer is a machine, 6 months out, straight to a final, no problem!

My betting tip. Williams to win the trophy.

This is bonkers the combined age must be zillions(has someone told deeky ?)
    Federer and Nadal are both coming back from injury
    Venus is not a well lady...

The only good thing about the Williams sisters playing each other is that one of them has to lose. I can't stand either of them.

thewongwing101

This is bonkers the combined age must be zillions(has someone told deeky … This is bonkers the combined age must be zillions(has someone told deeky ?)Federer and Nadal are both coming back from injuryVenus is not a well lady...

deeky

The only good thing about the Williams sisters playing each other is that … The only good thing about the Williams sisters playing each other is that one of them has to lose. I can't stand either of them.

Why ? ffs (their dad is creepy I grant you)

thewongwing101

Why ? ffs (their dad is creepy I grant you)

Arrogant. The way they prance about like a ballet dancer when they win. Serena always makes me think of this

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/82/b6/ce/82b6ce88363a69f95d14abde7d4dcf5d.jpg

The way Venus ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS looks directly into the camera just before she does her ball toss.

I've got several more that I cba typing.

deeky

Arrogant. The way they prance about like a ballet dancer when they win. … Arrogant. The way they prance about like a ballet dancer when they win. Serena always makes me think of thisThe way Venus ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS looks directly into the camera just before she does her ball toss.I've got several more that I cba typing.

Well they are highly paid sportswoman(and have been for a long time) and that is the society over there deeky
    You expect them to be miserable ? they are not muzza X)
    btw thank you for that amazon warehouse link

thewongwing101

Well they are highly paid sportswoman(and have been for a long time) and … Well they are highly paid sportswoman(and have been for a long time) and that is the society over there deekyYou expect them to be miserable ? they are not muzza X)btw thank you for that amazon warehouse link

I don't expect them to be anything. What is society over there? Trying to act feminine? Looking into the camera?

I'm not sure what you mean. Who's muzza?

And you're welcome.

deeky

I don't expect them to be anything. What is society over there? Trying to … I don't expect them to be anything. What is society over there? Trying to act feminine? Looking into the camera? I'm not sure what you mean. Who's muzza? And you're welcome.

What is wrong with looking into the camera ? they are not actresses
    http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/10/29/1414592558365_wps_30_PARIS_FRANCE_OCTOBER_28_A.jpg

thewongwing101

Ok, I like them now.

Happy?

deeky

Ok, I like them now. Happy?

http://akirathedon.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/07/captain-kirk-head-tennis.gif
    fairly

thewongwing101

Sir Andy looks, to me, like Charlton Heston somehow? oO

deeky

Arrogant. The way they prance about like a ballet dancer when they win. … Arrogant. The way they prance about like a ballet dancer when they win. Serena always makes me think of thisThe way Venus ALWAYS ALWAYS ALWAYS looks directly into the camera just before she does her ball toss.I've got several more that I cba typing.

​Spot on. Serena abuses officials. Threatens them. Is a right ***** on court.

But she wins it all smiles, pirouettes, curtseys etc.

I don't buy it!

She's gonna end up as the most successor female tennis player of all time - but not a popular one.
    Edited by: "Gollywood" 27th Jan

Great to see another Rafa / Roger final - 2 very likeable guys...unlike Murray & Djokavic

C'mon Nadal, even if you do have a swampy ass X) Hope i can say that on here oO

Hate that outfit Serena has been wearing this week, looks like skeleton costume left over from Halloween

Gollywood

​Spot on. Serena abuses officials. Threatens them. Is a right ***** on c … ​Spot on. Serena abuses officials. Threatens them. Is a right ***** on court.But she wins it all smiles, pirouettes, curtseys etc.I don't buy it!She's gonna end up as the most successor female tennis player of all time - but not a popular one.

Well McEnroe.......
    it is pass and parcel of any 'game'

Rant o'clock
    It gets my goat
    these athletes are super fit have dedicated their whole lives to being the best at what they do
    but oh no people come on the internet and don't like their 'personality' or 'looks'
    try it you numpties ?

thewongwing101

Rant o'clockIt gets my goatthese athletes are super fit have dedicated … Rant o'clockIt gets my goatthese athletes are super fit have dedicated their whole lives to being the best at what they dobut oh no people come on the internet and don't like their 'personality' or 'looks'try it you numpties ?

​Only your rants are acceptable on the internet?

Gollywood

​Only your rants are acceptable on the internet?

http://i.imgur.com/bAznvFq.gif
    no really say something that makes sense

thewongwing101

Rant o'clockIt gets my goatthese athletes are super fit have dedicated … Rant o'clockIt gets my goatthese athletes are super fit have dedicated their whole lives to being the best at what they dobut oh no people come on the internet and don't like their 'personality' or 'looks'try it you numpties ?

Wongy you seriously need to chill mate. You do tend to go off on these rants just because someone has a different opinion than yourself.

You like and respect the Williams sisters all you like. That doesn't mean that everyone else has to, and they are entitled to dislike them for whatever reason they like.

deeky

Wongy you seriously need to chill mate. You do tend to go off on these … Wongy you seriously need to chill mate. You do tend to go off on these rants just because someone has a different opinion than yourself.You like and respect the Williams sisters all you like. That doesn't mean that everyone else has to, and they are entitled to dislike them for whatever reason they like.;)

Sorry deeky I don't in fact have a strong opinion on them at all in fact
    I do however have a strong opinions on other people expressing one !
    complicated or what ?
    makes you think on my true opinions on important stuff ? (_;)

deeky

Wongy you seriously need to chill mate. You do tend to go off on these … Wongy you seriously need to chill mate. You do tend to go off on these rants just because someone has a different opinion than yourself.You like and respect the Williams sisters all you like. That doesn't mean that everyone else has to, and they are entitled to dislike them for whatever reason they like.;)

how dare you deek? how dare you?
    quite like serena tbh

thewongwing101

Sorry deeky I don't in fact have a strong opinion on them at all in factI … Sorry deeky I don't in fact have a strong opinion on them at all in factI do however have a strong opinions on other people expressing one !complicated or what ?makes you think on my true opinions on important stuff ? (_;)

Not complicated at all actually. 9-11pm Friday night? You're regular as clockwork

deeky

Not complicated at all actually. 9-11pm Friday night? You're regular as … Not complicated at all actually. 9-11pm Friday night? You're regular as clockwork

Healthy body oh
    healthy mi... ****

Shows how bad tennis players of today are...... Or how good these guys and girls were and still are.

I couldn't name another female tennis player other than the British ones

u664541

I couldn't name another female tennis player other than the British ones

​The Hungarian/Australian/British one?

Serena will go down as the GOAT without any doubt now. Not anywhere near the talent of Steffi Graf however, just raw power really.

Federer is also the most talented player ever, will pain me if Djokovic ever catches up on total GS's.

Hard call tomorrow, Fed was actually pretty average against Stan

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1918
      2. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would30124
      3. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7251370
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17876389

See more discussions