Groups

FedEx Q.

Gotta parcel comin to my house tomorrow and no ones going to be in the house to sign for it and my "nearest" depot. is in Cardiff which is about 21 miles from where I live so not exactly close to pick up!

Will fedex bring it back the next day ?

thanks

9 Comments

What happens when no one is available at my home or office to accept a … What happens when no one is available at my home or office to accept a shipment? If you are not available to accept delivery of your shipment, your courier may leave you a delivery attempt notice with information on when the next delivery attempt will be made. If you need more information about a package, please call Customer Service. You can also track the status of you shipment online at fedex.com.

Banned

yeah they gave me an option of next day or i could pick up. this was last year though

Leave a note anyway with your sig authorising safe place/neighbour if you have one.

Original Poster

splatsplatsplat

Leave a note anyway with your sig authorising safe place/neighbour if you … Leave a note anyway with your sig authorising safe place/neighbour if you have one.

Will they accept this? If I say leave it around the back etc.?

ScRiVs

Will they accept this? If I say leave it around the back etc.?

Ive done it before with different couriers, city link DPD etc and it has been fine (I asked if they could drop it into a neighbour and signed at the bottom)

If not just send big rick round.

Original Poster

numptyj

Ive done it before with different couriers, city link DPD etc and it has … Ive done it before with different couriers, city link DPD etc and it has been fine (I asked if they could drop it into a neighbour and signed at the bottom)

Cheers numpt

t0mm

Didn't think of that, cheers bro.

t0mm

Big Rick?

Original Poster

numptyj

Big Rick?

God damn you
    Post a comment