Groups

feedback

how do i leave it on here keep trying to but it doesnt work lol - thanks

10 Comments

Banned

feedback or rep?

rep is the grey scales to the side of your username
    feedback for a sale on the fs boards you click on link under their username that says FS/FT feedback

Original Poster

its feedback, found the link under the username and fill in my comment but it never seems to work

Banned

bargainhunter5;3978538

its feedback, found the link under the username and fill in my comment … its feedback, found the link under the username and fill in my comment but it never seems to work

did you scroll and find thread

Original Poster

hmm not sure will try it again

Banned

you need to choose the thread from the drop down menu, otherwise it cant be left

Original Poster

its worked thanks sassie x

Banned

bargainhunter5;3978609

its worked thanks sassie x

your welcome :thumbsup:

Banned

the dandy p;4051370

Sorry to bug you Sassie, but what if the thread you sol/bought in isn't … Sorry to bug you Sassie, but what if the thread you sol/bought in isn't listed in the drop down menu?

that will be probably because someone else has left feedback for said thread, i would find an expired one and leave it in that, if you send me a link of thread will have a luck for you

Why don't they have an empty thread title or one you can fill in yourself, I find it annoying to scroll through looking for the correct thread, as I suspect many do and end up not bothering at all.

Thanks for the reply sassie but I was just being silly, I found the thread and left feedback, deleted my post here, but you were just too damn quick for me! Cheers anyway!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow813
      2. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force810
      3. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927372
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2256

See more discussions