Groups

Feedback from sellers on HUKD

If I buy items from sellers on this site should I expect feedback from them? if so how do they put this info in?

Thanks

7 Comments

Banned

yes, but you cannot make someone leave you feedback, most do it when itewms received and they are happy, you could always pm them to ask if they received stuff and are happy, and tell them you have left feedback and would they like to do the same, some just forget, maybe some dont know how to etc,etc

I actually bought for first time this week from Cribert - and left him feedback

I think its good manners to do that...........and also lets others know if good/bad seller. I dont know if he will leave me some though!

Original Poster

Thanks Sassie, much appreciated.

IF they don't just email them politely. I'm am always wanting my feedback to be given. But alas I'm missing at least 10.

Original Poster

Thanks bossyboots

Adam2050;6535639

IF they don't just email them politely. I'm a always wanting my feedback … IF they don't just email them politely. I'm a always wanting my feedback to be given. But alas I'm missing at least 10.

lucky you i think i worked out a few months ago that i was missing at least 15! :x
    But cant be helped!

Banned

awoodhall2003;6535656

lucky you i think i worked out a few months ago that i was missing at … lucky you i think i worked out a few months ago that i was missing at least 15! :xBut cant be helped!

think we still owe each other 1 but cant mind what for
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4402051
      2. Surprise the Miles136 summer burning caribou comp1017
      3. Oh deer.. looks like they are back sooner this year.2853
      4. EE Retention Deal S846

See more discussions