Groups

feedback not being left

why do buyers and sellers not leave feedback?
    must admit it annoys me.i leave feedback when i have bought something,yet the seller does not in some cases why?
    when someone buys from me i leave feedback after they have done,but in a lot of cases the buyer does not leave feedback again why?

7 Comments

ask them, i have done in the past and they either forgot or didn't know how

A buyer recently PM'd me saying that they were having problems leaving feedback after the site changes, it might be something to do with that.

...and then people won't sell to you or want you to post first because your feedback is low when in effect is would be high if everyone left feedback!

Banned

if your thread is expired and someone purchased off you it will not show up in said person posted in list, so they wont be able to leave feedback

Original Poster

sumoqueen

...and then people won't sell to you or want you to post first because … ...and then people won't sell to you or want you to post first because your feedback is low when in effect is would be high if everyone left feedback!

exactly been trying to build up my feedback,have a good few outstanding

Original Poster

sassie

if your thread is expired and someone purchased off you it will not show … if your thread is expired and someone purchased off you it will not show up in said person posted in list, so they wont be able to leave feedback

i never expire them until everything done

Original Poster

dmissy13

ask them, i have done in the past and they either forgot or didn't know … ask them, i have done in the past and they either forgot or didn't know how

when i have sold,i send a pm saying it has been posted and if happy with everything please leave feedback.
    if not happy please pm me
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Tv choice magazine Issue 391313
      2. Magazine competitions - Issue 38 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk1717
      3. totalev.com comp - win an electric car2020
      4. Win a Free minion usb stick66

See more discussions