Groups

Good [u AND bad experiences are vital if this thread is going to work!! Please give an [u honest opinion!!

hotukdeals.com/go/…=10o2.co.uk/ass…gif

Please post your feedback based on previous transactions you have had with this company, hotukdeals.com/go/…=10 o2 .

In particular, you should refer to the following aspects of your experience with them:

1) Are you on Pay As You Go or Contract??
    2) Did you order directly from o2?
    3) If so, were you were happy with the delivery speed?
    4) If your ordered directly from them, did you have any problems with the order itself?
    5) What do you think of customer service with this network?
    6) Have you had any problems with this network?
    7) Please comment on other aspects which you thought were good/bad.
    Is there anything the company needs to improve on?
    9) Would you recommend them to anyone else?

It would also help if you could put your post in GREEN if you would recommend them or RED if you wouldn't use them again. If you do not have a strong opinion on this then you may wish to leave your post BLACK .

Who is o2??

o2 was originally the result of a merge of two companies... BT Cellnet and Genie who were combined into a new network... o2. Telefonica recently bought o2. Telefonica are a multi-national Spanish company.

What about QuidCo cashback?

QuidCo cashback with this retailer is good for contracts at a huge £35 cashback, however the PAY-G side lacks a little with just £3.50 cashback at quidco.com/o2QuidCo.com .

hotukdeals.com/?me…est CLICK HERE to view current deals available online with this particular retailer.

Think something is missing from this post?? Send me a hotukdeals.com/for…280 private message to let me know!!

To leave or read feedback for another retailer, hotukdeals.com/for…930 CLICK HERE .

5 Comments

[COLOR=red]1) Are you on Pay As You Go or Contract?? Contract[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red]2) Did you order directly from o2? O2 online[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red]3) If so, were you were happy with the delivery speed? OK[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red]4) If your ordered directly from them, did you have any problems with the order itself? no issues with order[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red]5) What do you think of customer service with this network? Very poor[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red]6) Have you had any problems with this network? too many to count[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red]7) Please comment on other aspects which you thought were good/bad. Customer service is atrocious if leaving, otherwise helpful[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red] Is there anything the company needs to improve on? Customer relations [/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red]9) Would you recommend them to anyone else? NO[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red][/COLOR]
    [COLOR=red]Just to clarify, O2 have recently altered terms and conditions of my contract, when I contacted them to cancel they refused to let me cancel at first, then said I could cancel but would have to pay the remainder of my contract, then refused to let me speak to a manager, after threatening with OFCOM I managed to speak to a manager who informed me as a goodwill gesture they would cancel the contract on receipt of the phone and ancillaries but did not give me a returns address????[/COLOR]

[COLOR=green]1) Are you on Pay As You Go or Contract?? Contract[/COLOR][COLOR=green]
    2) Did you order directly from o2? O2 Online
    3) If so, were you were happy with the delivery speed? Yes
    4) If your ordered directly from them, did you have any problems with the order itself? No
    5) What do you think of customer service with this network? Only had to deal with them twice every year I have upgraded - phones are answered promptly and people on the other end have been helpful.
    6) Have you had any problems with this network? In the 3 years I have had my O2 contract the network has gone down once and that only affected the south east where I live. I don't think I've ever not been able to make a call because of no reception....
    7) Please comment on other aspects which you thought were good/bad. Have had no reason to move to another company in 3 years which I think says it all.
    Is there anything the company needs to improve on? Never had any reason to complain.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=green]9) Would you recommend them to anyone else? Definitely[/COLOR]

1) Are you on Pay As You Go or Contract? [COLOR="Red"]Contract[/COLOR]

2) Did you order directly from o2? [COLOR="#ff0000"]o2 online[/COLOR]

3) If so, were you were happy with the delivery speed? [COLOR="#ff0000"]Next Day - Excellent[/COLOR]

4) If your ordered directly from them, did you have any problems with the order itself? [COLOR="#ff0000"]No problems[/COLOR]

5) What do you think of customer service with this network? [COLOR="#ff0000"]Very poor[/COLOR]

6) Have you had any problems with this network? [COLOR="#ff0000"]Yes - Incorrect bills on a few occassions, which they will not rectify untill the following month. Not a problem if it wasnt for the fact that they had overcharged me by almost £100 and I only had about £30 in my account at the time.[/COLOR]

7) Please comment on other aspects which you thought were good/bad. [COLOR="#ff0000"]Customer service is very hit and miss, one minute you speak to someone very helpfull the next the person almost tells you to f**k off. Have had to call repeatedly to get the same problem sorted out. Each person you speak to tells you a different thing and then you wait a week and still nothing happens (won't bore you with the whole story). However that being said - they have eventually rectified all problems i have ever had and they have also offered me a superb contract to stop me leaving - which i have accepted. Their standard tariffs are some of the best already[/COLOR].

8 ) Is there anything the company needs to improve on? [COLOR="#ff0000"]Customer relations[/COLOR]

9) Would you recommend them to anyone else? [COLOR="#ff0000"]Probably - they are probably no worse than any of the other main opperators and they do have some fantastic tariffs. So i can put up with some bad service if i end up paying the least possible amount[/COLOR] [SIZE="1"](yes i am tight arse!)[/SIZE]

1) Are you on Pay As You Go or Contract??
    Yes original via mobileshop then a retention deal

2) Did you order directly from o2?
    no

3) If so, were you were happy with the delivery speed?
    N/A 1st time round, on the retention deal where they sent me a free Nokia N80 they were late with the delivery, I told them at the time I had to stay in to get this, I talked to rententions that morning, they said it would be dispatched that afternoon, that was a lie, it was not picked up until 7pm in the evening and not taken to the depot until the next day so it was not dispatched until the next day, i called them and explained this and they confirmed it would arrive the day after they promised, they gave me 2months free line rental as a result.. make of that what you will.

4) If your ordered directly from them, did you have any problems with the order itself?
    After the above problem, they reinstated a DATA36 bolt on i originally removed, this was done without my permission and was lucky to catch it on the bill they sent soon after the N80 arrived, they apologised and offered a £10 rebate for the inconvienence, as you see O2 do screw up, but their retentions team seem to want to look after you.

5) What do you think of customer service with this network?
    So long as the policy with retentions stays the same I'm happy with them.

6) Have you had any problems with this network?
    With the network itself no, it has been reliable, bar the rare network busy message.

7) Please comment on other aspects which you thought were good/bad.
    Retention policy is great, their lack of commincation between departments is not, they have a horrible fractured setup where the left hand does not know what the right hand is doing.

Is there anything the company needs to improve on?
    A complete and utter overhaul of their CS IT systems.

9) Would you recommend them to anyone else?
    Despite their problems, yes, their retentions seems 2nd to none.

[COLOR="Lime"]1) Are you on Pay As You Go or Contract?? Contract
    2) Did you order directly from o2? Yes
    3) If so, were you were happy with the delivery speed? Yes
    4) If your ordered directly from them, did you have any problems with the order itself? No
    5) What do you think of customer service with this network? OK, only had 1 Response i wasnt happy with.
    6) Have you had any problems with this network? Nope
    7) Please comment on other aspects which you thought were good/bad. When i ent travelling my girlfirend who was on orange could freeze her contarct for 3 months, O2 couldnt do this so had to downgarde tariff and cost me about £40 in total, was a little miffed, would have been ok if orange didnt do it.

Am now on a retention tariff, costing £10.50 for 500 minutes xnet, 400 free txt, 100kb data, and so on, also got a free SE w710i which sold on ebay for £188 so got a free phone calls for over a year + profit.

Is there anything the company needs to improve on? Just that 1 think mentioned before, oh and also their new online billing, would be great if they could include current months calls ect
    9) Would you recommend them to anyone else? YES [/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do I do if item is damaged I bought on eBay.33
      2. Biscuit addiction2057
      3. Extractor fan blown? (excuse the pun)45
      4. Xbox One S or Xbox One X810

See more discussions