Feedback on website for new Mobile

Posted 5th Feb
Hi all,

I have found a phone that I want and have seen it here miandmore.co.uk
I have not seen this site before.

can anyone help if this is safe to use. I want to purchase the K20 9t PRO.

thank's
Steve
Community Updates
Ask
5 Comments
Quick Google shows them with a proper Street address in Manchester. There is a shop in eBay of the same name but the address doesn't quite match even though the "trading name" synergy does match..
Trust pilot seems reasonable but not that many review yet...
DingIs05/02/2020 19:32

Quick Google shows them with a proper Street address in Manchester. There …Quick Google shows them with a proper Street address in Manchester. There is a shop in eBay of the same name but the address doesn't quite match even though the "trading name" synergy does match..Trust pilot seems reasonable but not that many review yet...

Cheers buddy seems a goo price as well so may give them a try.

Thanks for helping so quick
icemanste05/02/2020 19:35

Cheers buddy seems a goo price as well so may give them a try. Thanks for …Cheers buddy seems a goo price as well so may give them a try. Thanks for helping so quick

Do look at the trust pilot though, there are some Dodgy reviews amongst the good..
DingIs05/02/2020 19:44

Do look at the trust pilot though, there are some Dodgy reviews amongst … Do look at the trust pilot though, there are some Dodgy reviews amongst the good..

Thank's I will give them a ring tomorrow and question the stock. Don't want to wait for it if they say a few days.

Cheers
icemanste05/02/2020 19:50

Thank's I will give them a ring tomorrow and question the stock. Don't …Thank's I will give them a ring tomorrow and question the stock. Don't want to wait for it if they say a few days.Cheers

and if you do buy, use a credit card, for improved consumer protection
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants