Groups

feedback question?

if you had done a deal and paid the money but didnt receive the goods until 4 weeks later but only after sending messages and then you finally receive the item after admin has sent a message what feedback do you think you should leave? thanks guys :-)

5 Comments

Negative. Shouldn't take as much hassle to recieve items, and it'll warn others too. :thumbsup:

neg....:thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanks guys its just i have never given or received a negative before

depends if it was RM caused then possibly a positive, however it sounds like the sellers fault thus maybe a neutral and just note in feedback it took ages. Id only dish a negative if they kept promising to daily and didnt or lied constantly or the item wasnt as described.

Also remember you leave a negative be prepared for revenge feedback of negative as well.

Original Poster

they did keep saying they would post and apologising but it was only when admin contacted them that i finally received them but if anyone checks the thread they will see i paid when seller asked so i shouldnt receive neg but i know i might anyway as retaliation
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764190
      2. What do these 2 men have in common11
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846156
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1421

See more discussions