Feedback thread for my recent psp/xbox thread :)

hotukdeals.com/for…247

Dub1 / in$anity, this thread will mean you can both leave me feedback for your items :thumbsup:

8 Comments

Yep, i will leave feedback asap.

arrived today. works fine. thanks very much. Will leave rep + feedback

Original Poster

ok thanks for letting me know :thumbsup:

No it won't...........you can only leave feedback on a thread in the For Sale board.

Edit - 1 feedback per thread on a for sale listing i meant to add

Forgive me for sounding dumb.... but...

How do you leave feedback?

I bought something (and also sold something today) in the for sale and trade thread and for the life of me have no clue how to leave feedback - lol

Any help appreciated!
Hi Sy

angelkelly;1412552

Forgive me for sounding dumb.... but...How do you leave feedback?I bought … Forgive me for sounding dumb.... but...How do you leave feedback?I bought something (and also sold something today) in the for sale and trade thread and for the life of me have no clue how to leave feedback - lolAny help appreciated!Hi Sy

See here:

hotukdeals.com/for…ack

Thanks Emma! :thumbsup:

angelkelly;1412552

Forgive me for sounding dumb.... but...How do you leave feedback?I bought … Forgive me for sounding dumb.... but...How do you leave feedback?I bought something (and also sold something today) in the for sale and trade thread and for the life of me have no clue how to leave feedback - lolAny help appreciated!Hi Sy

Just spotted this.........hello Kel, hope you are well.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I banned myself from HUKD for 3m, I saved so much money!2642
    2. Thousands of minimum wage workers to receive part of £2,000,000 compensatio…44
    3. Weekly game codes giveaway 183722
    4. How much would you pay for this chair?1214

See more discussions