Groups

Good [u AND bad experiences are vital if this thread is going to work!! Please give an [u honest opinion!!

hotukdeals.com/go/…=10virginmobile.com/mob…gif

Please post your feedback based on previous transactions you have had with this company, hotukdeals.com/go/…=10 Virgin Mobile .

In particular, you should refer to the following aspects of your experience with them:

1) Are you on Pay As You Go or Contract??
    2) Did you order directly from Virgin's online shop?
    3) If so, were you were happy with the delivery speed?
    4) If your ordered directly from them, did you have any problems with the order itself?
    5) What do you think of customer service with this network?
    6) Have you had any problems with this network?
    7) Please comment on other aspects which you thought were good/bad.
    Is there anything the company needs to improve on?
    9) Would you recommend them to anyone else?

It would also help if you could put your post in GREEN if you would recommend them or RED if you wouldn't use them again. If you do not have a strong opinion on this then you may wish to leave your post BLACK .

Who is Virgin Mobile??

Now owned by NTL, Virgin Mobile is the UK's leading mobile virtual network operator (MVNO) with more than four million customers. We use the T-Mobile network to provide you with the best possible service.

Dynamic and popular, it was the first consumer brand to enter the mobile marketplace when it opened for business in November 1999.

Virgin Mobile was ranked 22nd in the Financial Times Top 50 Best Workplaces list, and was 72nd overall in 'The Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to work for 2005'. With Virgin Mobile there's no peak rates, no hidden charges, and voicemail retrieval is free in the UK. What you see is what you get with Virgin Mobile.

It costs just 3p to text another Virgin Mobile customer in the UK.

What about QuidCo cashback?

You can receive £8 cashback for a sale at Virgin Mobile's online shop (excluding top-ups) by purchasing via quidco.com/vir…ileQuidCo.com .

hotukdeals.com/?me…est CLICK HERE to view current deals available online with this particular retailer.

Think something is missing from this post?? Send me a hotukdeals.com/for…280 private message to let me know!!

To leave or read feedback for another retailer, hotukdeals.com/for…930 CLICK HERE .

10 Comments

[COLOR=green]1. PAYG
    2. Yes
    3. Next day delivery
    4. No
    5. Second to none
    6. No
    7. Free phone unlock once you've spent 30 quid with them.
    8. Lower their prices maybe?
    9. Absolutely.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=seagreen]1) Pay As You Go[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=seagreen]2) Both 2 online, 1 shop.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=seagreen]3) Yes, next day.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=seagreen]4) No[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=seagreen]5) Good[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=seagreen]6) Yes, ut resolved satisfactory.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=seagreen]7) Free phone unlock, GPRS same price abroad, roaming costs not bad (If PAYG DD)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=seagreen] Choice of handset is very limited.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR=seagreen]9) Yes[/COLOR]

[COLOR="DarkGreen"]1. PAYG
    2. Yes
    3. Ordered on a Sunday, turned up on Monday. Can't really complain about that :thumbsup:
    4. No problems with the order
    5. Signed up with them in 2004 and everything has been fine so far.
    6. No problems
    7. Free unlock after £30 spend.
    8. Maybe just personal preference, but the website looks nasty and is pretty badly laid out in places. The "We're young and hip and funky!" styling of their website/documentation can be pretty grating after a while as well. Nothing serious, though.
    9. Would have no problems recommending them[/COLOR]

1) Are you on Pay As You Go or Contract??[COLOR=seagreen] PAYG[/COLOR]
    2) Did you order directly from Virgin's online shop? [COLOR=seagreen]YES[/COLOR]
    3) If so, were you were happy with the delivery speed? [COLOR=seagreen]YES[/COLOR]
    4) If your ordered directly from them, did you have any problems with the order itself? [COLOR=seagreen]NO ... Though have had a few problems with the website sending me round in circles.[/COLOR]
    5) What do you think of customer service with this network? [COLOR=seagreen]Superb[/COLOR]
    6) Have you had any problems with this network? [COLOR=seagreen]No[/COLOR]
    7) Please comment on other aspects which you thought were good/bad. [COLOR=seagreen]Free Unlock after certain spend, good online account maintainance[/COLOR]
    Is there anything the company needs to improve on? [COLOR=seagreen]Not particularly[/COLOR]
    9) Would you recommend them to anyone else? [COLOR=seagreen]Yes ... though would get people to consider easyMobile first if price is the primary factor.[/COLOR]

1) Are you on Pay As You Go or Contract?
    I was on Contract

No CPW.

N/A

4) If your ordered directly from them, did you have any problems with the order itself?
    N/A

10p to speak to CS from a contract tariff takes the mickey, otherwise they were quite ignorant and you needed to speak to someone experienced to make them understand basic things.

With the network itself, no.

Their CS needs massive improvement and charging 10p for contract customers is not good.

See above.

Depending on their needs and type of mobile user they are, possibly.

[COLOR="DarkOrange"]Contract[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]No[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]N/A[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]N/A[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Very Good.[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Network coverage[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Network coverage (this applied to me, would recommend checking coverage in your area)[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Network coverage and choice of handsets[/COLOR]
    [COLOR="DarkOrange"]Yes provided they've checked network coverage in their area[/COLOR]

Banned

[COLOR="SeaGreen"]

I currently own 3 Virgin Mobiles.

1. PAYG
    2. Yes
    3. Next day delivery
    4. No
    5. Second to none
    6. No
    7. All good
    8. No
    9. Absolutely.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Well were on Pay Monthly which is £20 for 1000 texts and 200 call min, which i think is pretty good, plus what you dont use rolls over till the next month.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]No i ordered from Carphone warehouse as the phones supplied on the Virgin website are usualy dated.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]I have ordered before many of times and the delivery service is second to none.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]I have in the past, no problems ever.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]It was good, they did win a 2006 customer service award but now i have my doubts as they have now added overseas centres which is very poor. when i get them the first thing i do is hang up![/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Once i had problems with their reception but that was due to an anttenna being nocked down, which took 2 weeks to fix.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]The pay monthly tariff im me and mrs saxo are on just now is excellent for what we need it for, £20 each a month for all the texts and min is really good.[/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]get rid of the overseas centres and bring back what they were like last year![/COLOR]

[COLOR="Red"]Yes, i have done in the past but my judgement nowadays is very poor....must be the age ![/COLOR]

1)payg

2)no, instore

3)n/a

4)n/a

5)superb cus service - 10/10

6)no problems

7)often free txts ect, service is superb.

8)nope (never knew about overseas, if so, bring back to uk!!!!)

9)definatly

[COLOR=Green] 1) Are you on Pay As You Go or Contract?? PAYG
    2) Did you order directly from Virgin's online shop? SHOP
    3) If so, were you were happy with the delivery speed? N/A
    4) If your ordered directly from them, did you have any problems with the order itself? N/A
    5) What do you think of customer service with this network? NOT BAD
    6) Have you had any problems with this network? NONE
    7) Please comment on other aspects which you thought were good/bad. QUITE CHEAP, GOOD SIGNAL
    Is there anything the company needs to improve on? CHEAPER IS ALWAYS BETTER
    9) Would you recommend them to anyone else? POSSIBLY[/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044547
      2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047153
      3. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866383
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7201355

See more discussions