Groups

feel sick :-(

Hey all,am feeling really sick and cannot get to sleep,just seems to have came on in last hour.Anyone got any tips to help calm nausea?

12 Comments

I always put loads of pillows behind me in bed and try to get myself a bit more upright, tends to make me feel less sick. Then I attempt to sleep in that position because sleeping makes me feel less sick!

Original Poster

thanks angel,ill try that.Anything is worth trying hate feeling sick.and i absolutly hate being sick

You haven't been near kids lately have you??? Our whole house has just got over a really NASTY sickness bug that saw us all throwin up for 12 hours!! ( along with the squits!!! :?)
    Not nice at all!!! :x

I feel sick and can't sleep either skafairy.. But I think mine is self inflicted from wobbly juice last night.. Hope your better soon...:thumbsup:

Ginger tea helps nausea. Best done with crushed fresh ginger root and a dash of honey though anything with ginger in helps.

I know that this is not to everyones taste, but it does work; try a little Greek Yogurt (the sour stuff / unsweetened). I use this instead of medication.

when i was pregnant it was ginger biscuits that helped me stop feeling sick

nice cup of camomille tea, that will settle your tummy.

Ginger biscuits or peppermint tea usually works :thumbsup:

Hope you are feeling better

Banned

Take a shower, you need company ;p

Banned

suze;2869601

Ginger biscuits or peppermint tea usually works :thumbsup:Hope you are … Ginger biscuits or peppermint tea usually works :thumbsup:Hope you are feeling better

I would like to have some of that as well

Banned

i usually stick fingers down throat, nausea then passes
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …270932
      2. Best advert ever to be seen.1719
      3. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523459
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831735

See more discussions