Groups

Feel the riddim, feel the rhyme, get on up...its ice bath time!

link in first post

56 Comments

Original Poster

Bumbaaaaclaaaaaarrt!!!!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/87/House-Histories.jpg

Hahaha... Numpty da legend... Thats proper funny S*** man!

Made me laugh! BUMBAAAAACLART!

Edit: What does bumbaclart mean? Oh wait, INB4.... "Let me google that for you" X)
    Edited by: "jonny619447" 23rd Feb 2011

ilovepink

Bumbaaaaclaaaaaarrt!!!!

pmsl X)

Original Poster

as far as im aware it means blood cloth...a.k.a tampon lol but its a really bad swear word in the Jamaican language

jonny619447

Hahaha... Numpty da legend... Thats proper funny S*** man! Made me … Hahaha... Numpty da legend... Thats proper funny S*** man! Made me laugh! BUMBAAAAACLART! :DEdit: What does bumbaclart mean? Oh wait, INB4.... "Let me google that for you" X)

urbandictionary.com/def…lot

dont think mods would allow me to write the meaning lol

ilovepink

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bumbaclotdont think mods … http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bumbaclotdont think mods would allow me to write the meaning lol

No, it can be repeated, just need to alter a few words... one moment............

Bumbaclot:
    A cloth or rag used to wipe ones bum region. However, most Jamaicans use it as a substitute for the word sexual intercourse to express anger or surprise.

There you go... sorted
    Edited by: "jonny619447" 23rd Feb 2011

numptyj

as far as im aware it means blood cloth...a.k.a tampon lol but its a … as far as im aware it means blood cloth...a.k.a tampon lol but its a really bad swear word in the Jamaican language

several variations used:

P......clart
    Rasclart

etc etc

but not tampon, sanitary slap on

haha! nice one

Hahaha u Da man!

Still getting down with the kids, numpty.

deek72

Deek am gonna stalk you now when u post crap like this - the link is funny and dont know why you feel the need to post "still getting down with the kids" oO

Funniest. Video. EVER!!!!! I'm desperately trying to stifle laughter so as not to wake up the missus but all I want to so is shout bumbaclot!!!!!!!!

bossyboots

Deek am gonna stalk you now when u post crap like this - the link is … Deek am gonna stalk you now when u post crap like this - the link is funny and dont know why you feel the need to post "still getting down with the kids" oO

That's funny? oO
    Hey, I'm sorry if things that amuse you irritate me. Tell you what, PM me a list of members who irritate you, and I'll just be irritated by those if you like
    Still, go for it BB

Original Poster

deek72

yeah Im down with the kids, not sure why you are bringing up kids (strong paedo) when the link has nothing to do with kids...

numptyj

as far as im aware it means blood cloth...a.k.a tampon lol but its a … as far as im aware it means blood cloth...a.k.a tampon lol but its a really bad swear word in the Jamaican language

lol @ "Jamaican language".

still making me laugh numpts, keep playing it on FB lol

Original Poster

thesaint

lol @ "Jamaican language".

lol I did think that sounded quite bad haha what should I have gone for instead? Patois?

numptyj

yeah Im down with the kids, not sure why you are bringing up kids (strong … yeah Im down with the kids, not sure why you are bringing up kids (strong paedo) when the link has nothing to do with kids...

I worry when people automatically bring up the word 'paedo' as soon as kids are mentioned oO
    I just think there are people on here who forget how old they are and should maybe accept it and act and speak in a manner commensurate with their age.
    I'm not saying that applies to you, obviously.

Nice like ilp

deek72

I worry when people automatically bring up the word 'paedo' as soon as … I worry when people automatically bring up the word 'paedo' as soon as kids are mentioned oOI just think there are people on here who forget how old they are and should maybe accept it and act and speak in a manner commensurate with their age. I'm not saying that applies to you, obviously. Nice like ilp

here we go again, seriously whats wrong with you

Does it some with subtitles??

Man who popped up had nice teeth and was well fit

ilovepink

here we go again, seriously whats wrong with you

Nowt, just liking your like. There doesn't seem to be a button for that.

Banned

numptyj

That blaaaaarrd claaaaart

Original Poster

Deek brah, It's ok you can admit your bromance homogay love for me. You seem to follow me like a rash and have some nice stalker skills going on, experienced much?
    Edited by: "numptyj" 24th Feb 2011

deek72

Nowt, just liking your like. There doesn't seem to be a button for that.

*cough* *cough*

I just think there are people on here who forget how old they are and … I just think there are people on here who forget how old they are and should maybe accept it and act and speak in a manner commensurate with their age.

lol, wut?

ps...

http://cootelibeau.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/yawn.jpg

numptyj

Deek brah , It's ok you can admit your bromance homogay love for me. You … Deek brah , It's ok you can admit your bromance homogay love for me. You seem to follow me like a rash and have some nice stalker skills going on, experienced much?

Rumbled..

Original Poster

deek72

Rumbled..

Well I knew you liked the younger male, I was just a bit shocked that you would go for someone as old as me

ilovepink

*cough* *cough*lol, wut?ps...

Wtf? How did you do that? Me, you and numpty?

deek72

Wtf? How did you do that? Me, you and numpty?

think you find it works better age wise as numpts, me and then you - grandpa

Original Poster

Deek as an older gentleman of this site why is your avatar of a childs train? Some kind of attraction mechanism brah?

ilovepink

think you find it works better age wise as numpts, me and then you - … think you find it works better age wise as numpts, me and then you - grandpa

Obviously...

numptyj

Deek as an older gentleman of this site why is your avatar of a childs … Deek as an older gentleman of this site why is your avatar of a childs train? Some kind of attraction mechanism brah?

Ha ha! Asks the man with a teenage girl as his avatar.

deek72

Ha ha! Asks the man with a teenage girl as his avatar.

Think you will find you are wrong there - she is 20 or 21 and in same age group as Numptyj

Original Poster

She's 20, and I'm 22 HAHA indeed...

numptyj

She's 20, and I'm 22 HAHA indeed...

21 in april brah
    Edited by: "ilovepink" 24th Feb 2011

inb4 nice likes ...... oh wait

ilovepink

inb4 nice likes ...... oh wait

I like this comment

Original Poster

ilovepink

21 brah

Brah she's 21 in april get meeee

Emma Charlotte Duerre Watson (born 15 April 1990)

numptyj

Brah she's 21 in april get meeeeEmma Charlotte Duerre Watson (born 15 … Brah she's 21 in april get meeeeEmma Charlotte Duerre Watson (born 15 April 1990)

damn my stealth edit not being stealth enough.....bad times
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Small, stylish writers notebook/netbook23
      2. Biscuit addiction1024
      3. Cheap 'smart phone' for child wanted.55
      4. Gaming Monitor44

See more discussions