Feeler: Apple iPhone 3G in excellent condition

Found 28th Jun 2009
I'd like to know what kind of offers people would make for my iPhone 3G bought a week ago. It's in excellent condition and has a Griffin case round it. It comes boxed with everything and also has a better Apple USB power adapater with it. It's been upgraded with OS 3.0 too.

I'm interested in cash offers and trades.

Any questions then please ask.

Many thanks

20 Comments

You must state a price bud, i don't think 'feelers' are allowed.

about 270-290 for 8g bout 300 - 340 for 16g

what gb? i'll offer you mice money!!

hes not selling it hes askign what its worth he will have to wait 7 days from thread being expired to sell

I knew you should have bought a Nokia N97 instead

maxmix

PS what size of memory ?

Original Poster

It's the 8GB 3G and yes it's only a feeler to get an idea of price.

kylejohns;5613995

about 270-290 for 8g bout 300 - 340 for 16g

not anymore,way off I am afraid,based on recent prices

£220-£250 for a 8GB

£250-£290 for a 16GB

Banned

Moved to misc. You're requesting a valuation. Remember the FS/FT rules apply to valuations in Misc should you wish to list for sale/trade at a later date.

boothy;5614127

not anymore,way off I am afraid,based on recent prices£220-£250 for a 8 … not anymore,way off I am afraid,based on recent prices£220-£250 for a 8GB£250-£290 for a 16GB

really has it droped that much 1 30 pound cheeper to buy it secound hand apples prices dnt seem bad on here lol

kylejohns;5614174

really has it droped that much 1 30 pound cheeper to buy it secound hand … really has it droped that much 1 30 pound cheeper to buy it secound hand apples prices dnt seem bad on here lol

since the 3GS release and the full unlock becoming available more phones have been up for sale hence a big drop in prices

Original Poster

So I'm looking at £250 then?

Banned

Please remember that this thread is in Misc. Do not risk infractions by attempting to buy/sell/exchange in this thread.

aScottishBloke;5614521

Please remember that this thread is in Misc. Do not risk infractions by … Please remember that this thread is in Misc. Do not risk infractions by attempting to buy/sell/exchange in this thread.

Sorry. Was just saying what id offer in a weeks time just so he knew.

OP, what to do is have a look at the prices that the item is going for on several places, the bay, phone buying websites etc....that should give you a rough idea of how much you should expect to get for it

Original Poster

When can I list this for sale then?

Neozound;5622588

When can I list this for sale then?

after 7 days from this thread getting locked.

Original Poster

Feeler expired, will be selling in 6 days (time after this thread expired)

this thread need to be locked not expired

foxymissroxy;5704899

this thread need to be locked not expired

and its neither at the moment

lol

Limbo

maxmix
Post a comment
@
    Text