Feeling a bit sentimental...

44 replies
Found 13th Dec 2009
Not sure why, but Christmas must be getting to me. Either that or I'm getting old. Or I'm mental.

Anyone else?

Not sure where this thread is going. Initially I thought I might try to be nice to people in it because I'm mean most of the time, but I'm not so sure about that....

44 Comments

Give me your best shot

^^ Like this thread

sometimes its just this time of year i dont know why but it is!

Banned

angelfairee;7215333

Or I'm mental.

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Original Poster

bossyboots;7215333

Thats the second time this week I have seen u post that your mean most of … Thats the second time this week I have seen u post that your mean most of the time! Not seen u be mean - a right grumpy old fart yeah, but not mean:-D

:-D

I'm obviously just mean to people in private then!

renown;7215336

Give me your best shot

Is this you giving me your permission to punch you? Woohooooo!

renown;7215336

Give me your best shot

And you will give her yours

Original Poster

guv;7215345

this ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Must be hereditary, Daddy!

I challenge you to find a normal person on here though.

niggit;7215356

And you will give her yours

lol

angelfairee;7215355

:-DI'm obviously just mean to people in private then!Is this you giving … :-DI'm obviously just mean to people in private then!Is this you giving me your permission to punch you? Woohooooo!

What ever makes the lady happy

Going to see family

Looking forward to it!

(Another sentimental old fart!!!)

Have u got anything nice planned for christmas OP? could be that maybe ur feeling a bit left out with everyone else rushing here and there and planning a nice day.

There will be plenty o grub round at ours and entry is only a crate of smirnoff and a bag of salted peanuts:thumbsup:

angelfairee;7215397

Must be hereditary, Daddy!I challenge you to find a normal person on here … Must be hereditary, Daddy!I challenge you to find a normal person on here though.

*cough* *cough*

Supermod

angelfairee;7215397

Must be hereditary, Daddy!I challenge you to find a normal person on here … Must be hereditary, Daddy!I challenge you to find a normal person on here though.

Cough, cough.

Original Poster

bossyboots;7215420

Have u got anything nice planned for christmas OP? could be that maybe … Have u got anything nice planned for christmas OP? could be that maybe ur feeling a bit left out with everyone else rushing here and there and planning a nice day.There will be plenty o grub round at ours and entry is only a crate of smirnoff and a bag of salted peanuts:thumbsup:

Just having a family Christmas, I'm sure it will be nice. I was feeling really festive and Christmassy at the beginning of the month but I've lost it somewhere! Waaaaahhhh.

I bet you're so much fun when you're drunk though bossy!

choc1969;7215428

*cough* *cough*

magicjay1986;7215435

Cough, cough.

Err...move along! There's no way you two are claiming to be normal.

angelfairee;7215458

Just having a family Christmas, I'm sure it will be nice. I was feeling … Just having a family Christmas, I'm sure it will be nice. I was feeling really festive and Christmassy at the beginning of the month but I've lost it somewhere! Waaaaahhhh.I bet you're so much fun when you're drunk though bossy!.

I am a very happy drunk and very proud drunk lol. We were out last weekend and I had far too much to drink and my oh said his ears were bleeding lol with all my talking and singing!!!!

You will be just fine:thumbsup: Its all so full on at the moment and everywhere u look people are just rushing around and shops are bursting with people which i just hate.

Look forward to Hogmanay - we cant wait for that night! PARTY!!!

Original Poster

bossyboots;7215490

I am a very happy drunk and very proud drunk lol. We were out last … I am a very happy drunk and very proud drunk lol. We were out last weekend and I had far too much to drink and my oh said his ears were bleeding lol with all my talking and singing!!!!You will be just fine:thumbsup: Its all so full on at the moment and everywhere u look people are just rushing around and shops are bursting with people which i just hate.Look forward to Hogmanay - we cant wait for that night! PARTY!!!

Aww thanks.

I will be fine, think I just need a good slap! :thumbsup:

Agreed.

Yes on the "mental" part.

Yes on the "Mean to everyone" part too.

bossyboots;7215490

I am a very happy drunk and very proud drunk lol. We were out last … I am a very happy drunk and very proud drunk lol. We were out last weekend and I had far too much to drink and my oh said his ears were bleeding lol with all my talking and singing!!!!You will be just fine:thumbsup: Its all so full on at the moment and everywhere u look people are just rushing around and shops are bursting with people which i just hate.Look forward to Hogmanay - we cant wait for that night! PARTY!!!

Your OH must think he's got the Stigmata being married to you

Original Poster

StevenA2000_uk;7215636

Agreed.Yes on the "mental" part.Yes on the "Mean to everyone" part too.:p

I don't remember ever having been mean to you! Stupid man.

:whistling:

Or else I'm mental

Well, "mental" is part of "sentimental". All one in the same thing :roll:

Original Poster

unidentified;7215755

Well, "mental" is part of "sentimental". All one in the same thing :roll:

:?

I'm so pleased that the majority vote is that I'm mental.

angelfairee;7215733

I don't remember ever having been mean to you! Stupid man.:whistling:

You've always been mean to me :-(

You're mental, evil and a Ciren lass (maybe)......... so overall, a boring sod

I'm out on the town every night over xmas, it helps me forget i'm supposed to be nice :lol:

awwww such a sweet thread

ilovelilac;7216498

awwww such a sweet thread

She is sweet

cw9652;7216516

She is sweet

and sour!:w00t:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7216533

Not seen that side

Original Poster

cw9652;7216516

She is sweet

Aww.

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7216533

HEY :x

angelfairee;7216544

HEY :x

HELLO :-D

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7216549

HELLO :-D

You're the mean one here!

angelfairee;7216562

You're the mean one here!

I say "hello" and smile and I'm mean!?!?!?

+1,000,000...............................she's mental but we wouldn't want her any other way!:thumbsup:*

* (we don't know her any other way!:w00t:):-D

Original Poster

:x:x:x

angelfairee;7216591

:x:x:x:x

Connect 4!:w00t:

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7216595

Connect 4!:w00t:

That was actually really funny!!

Original Poster

cw9652;7216605

That was actually really funny!!

Don't encourage him, we'll never get rid of him.

angelfairee;7216612

angelfairee;7216612

Oh, OK.... That was soooooooooooo not funny!! [COLOR="White"](Are we good) [/COLOR]

cw9652;7216618

Oh, OK.... That was soooooooooooo not funny!! [COLOR="White"](Are we … Oh, OK.... That was soooooooooooo not funny!! [COLOR="White"](Are we good) [/COLOR]

:giggle::giggle:

Original Poster

GAVINLEWISHUKD;7216617

angelfairee;7216623

Men :roll:

Yes?? :whistling:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769397
    2. What's you favourite 60s 70s 80s song ?983235
    3. Without giving away your age, name three things that remind you of when you…4497
    4. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322856

See more discussions