Groups

feeling awesome

dont you hate it when you're feeling great, you hairs sitting nice and you're looking good only to realise you've nowhere to go, your life is boring so chasing flamedeer wins

66 Comments

Banned

Well thats Northern Ireland for you

Original Poster

it is indeed especially round my neck of the woods but hey at least I feel great lol

If you didn't feel so great , you wouldn't have this problem.

Let's hope you get over it soon.

Original Poster

it's not a problem merely an observation.... no let's hope I catch some flamedeer soon

Original Poster

Northern Irish men need a good kick up the backside, tut tut tut.

Original Poster

why so?

gillsypop

why so?

I would have thought one would have invited you out, that's all

thisthatandtheother

What would be the point ? She'd be on the phone the whole time catching flamedeers X)

wozukSilencer

What would be the point ? She'd be on the phone the whole time catching … What would be the point ? She'd be on the phone the whole time catching flamedeers X)

Actually you may have found the reason why she has no invites X)

You're not in prison are you?

Because then you'd have no where to go.

Jus askin

Joey Bloggsy

You're not in prison are you?Because then you'd have no where to go.Jus … You're not in prison are you?Because then you'd have no where to go.Jus askin

oO

Banned

thisthatandtheother

Northern Irish men need a good kick up the backside, tut tut tut.

Maybe they dont like tats unless its related to Ulster ??

Oh look

Thanks for the deer gillsypop

G'nite

I only ever look good when i got some where to go. Else i dont tart meself up. Why you doing so when you got no where to go? oO

Banned

mutley1

Why you doing so when you got no where to go? oO

OMG Dont you know the unwritten female to male laws?

1 woman does what she wants whenever & for whatever reason & it is not up to you to question the logic!
    Edited by: "YouDontWantToKnow" 11th Dec 2016

YouDontWantToKnow

OMG Dont you know the unwritten female to male laws?I woman does what she … OMG Dont you know the unwritten female to male laws?I woman does what she wants whenever & for whatever reason & it is not up to you to question the logic!

Have you ever considered the possibility that i may be female?

Banned

mutley1

Have you ever considered the possibility that i may be female?

You are not a female mutters...

YouDontWantToKnow

You are not a female mutters...

I have never disclosed my sex and miskers assume that i am male, but have you ever thought of the possibility that i may to give that impression on purpose? (_;)

Banned

mutley1

I have never disclosed my sex and miskers assume that i am male, but have … I have never disclosed my sex and miskers assume that i am male, but have you ever thought of the possibility that i may to give that impression on purpose? (_;)

Nope. Never considered it. You are a bloke in your late 50s or 60s for sure

YouDontWantToKnow

Nope. Never considered it. You are a bloke in your late 50s or 60s for … Nope. Never considered it. You are a bloke in your late 50s or 60s for sure

I would like to say that you are wrong. That i am actually a very attractive young female. But then that would just be giving the game away. (_;) so yes, i am an old bloke.

Banned

mutley1

so yes, i am an old bloke.

50s & 60s isnt old. 80s & 90s is!

YouDontWantToKnow

50s & 60s isnt old. 80s & 90s is!

It is at my age!

I'm feeling awesome as well! but that's because I just got home from a night out with friends.

good night everyone!
    Edited by: "Eden0032" 11th Dec 2016

i just caught a flamedeer here-hope you caught one too-fellow n'irelander

Banned

mutley1

I have never disclosed my sex and miskers assume that i am male, but have … I have never disclosed my sex and miskers assume that i am male, but have you ever thought of the possibility that i may to give that impression on purpose? (_;)

​never ! you ARE a male.

Banned

mutley1

It is at my age!

​the amount of flirting you did on here mutley! I'm surprised to find out your in your 50s and 60s
    thought you was way younger .

but of course, we all have to grow to that age of yours, otherwise we wouldn't be here.
    think positive mutley, think positive.

Ha ha!

sofiasar

​the amount of flirting you did on here mutley! I'm surprised to find out … ​the amount of flirting you did on here mutley! I'm surprised to find out your in your 50s and 60s ;)thought you was way younger . but of course, we all have to grow to that age of yours, otherwise we wouldn't be here. think positive mutley, think positive.

You are just trying to get a rise from me
    I have said too much already. Moment of indecrestion late at night

Original Poster

thisthatandtheother

Awh right lol but I'm married so we decided to have a drink in the house with the dogs they are after all better company than half the people you find outside

Original Poster

Joey Bloggsy

Oh look Thanks for the deer gillsypop :DG'nite

Very welcome hehe

gillsypop

Awh right lol but I'm married so we decided to have a drink in the house … Awh right lol but I'm married so we decided to have a drink in the house with the dogs they are after all better company than half the people you find outside

http://i.imgur.com/JJ8cRji.gif

gillsypop

Awh right lol but I'm married so we decided to have a drink in the house … Awh right lol but I'm married so we decided to have a drink in the house with the dogs they are after all better company than half the people you find outside

Get him to dogsit next time and have a night out. In fact teach him how to hunt flamedeers and you are sorted.

YOU'VE ONLY MANAGED TO POST TWO DEALS IN TWO YEARS, I think I might have found something for you to do! Nobody likes a leech after all.

Original Poster

thisthatandtheother

Get him to dogsit next time and have a night out. In fact teach him how … Get him to dogsit next time and have a night out. In fact teach him how to hunt flamedeers and you are sorted.

He'd do that no problem though I don't think dogs actually need dogsat? Lol oh he gets my tablet to find me flamedeer who doesn't want to win stuff?!

Original Poster

Graham1979

YOU'VE ONLY MANAGED TO POST TWO DEALS IN TWO YEARS, I think I might have … YOU'VE ONLY MANAGED TO POST TWO DEALS IN TWO YEARS, I think I might have found something for you to do! Nobody likes a leech after all.

Wow be a **** much I've been in and out of hospital a lot actually had toes amputated and stuff so excuse me if my life got in the way of being online sharing awesome deals with people....hardly being a leech if your not using the site at all but sure what would I know.... Unsure if you can hear me up on your high horse there mind you

Graham1979

YOU'VE ONLY MANAGED TO POST TWO DEALS IN TWO YEARS, I think I might have … YOU'VE ONLY MANAGED TO POST TWO DEALS IN TWO YEARS, I think I might have found something for you to do! Nobody likes a leech after all.

What a delightful person you are. I haven't posted any, but I sure as hell have made hukd enough with the amount of stuff I have bought. Anyway I bow down to you oh superior one, you are one of life's winner's.

gillsypop

He'd do that no problem though I don't think dogs actually need dogsat? … He'd do that no problem though I don't think dogs actually need dogsat? Lol oh he gets my tablet to find me flamedeer who doesn't want to win stuff?!

I have no interest in flamedeers, they should be golden geese. Because it just seems to be a wild goose chase. But I now hope I get a gold and something really good, just to upset Graham1979

gillsypop

Wow be a **** much I've been in and out of hospital a lot actually had … Wow be a **** much I've been in and out of hospital a lot actually had toes amputated and stuff so excuse me if my life got in the way of being online sharing awesome deals with people....hardly being a leech if your not using the site at all but sure what would I know.... Unsure if you can hear me up on your high horse there mind you

Never explain yourself to anybody, especially some anonymous nobody on an internet site.

Original Poster

thisthatandtheother

I have no interest in flamedeers, they should be golden geese. Because it … I have no interest in flamedeers, they should be golden geese. Because it just seems to be a wild goose chase. But I now hope I get a gold and something really good, just to upset Graham1979

Haha I think you're right there and I hope we both win something for that very same reason X)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047077
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553746
      3. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1838
      4. The HUKD Student Discount code sharing thread (most codes on Unidays are si…7041336

See more discussions