Found 22nd Oct 2008
Been a bit guilty of it myself lately. Just watched my favorite clip of all time and it always cheers me up.

Maybe it will work for you to..................

37 Comments

Is that Frank Skinner?

Banned

o......k lol

Syzable;3259952

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z-bFCgsveOo&NR=1

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj203/Skoalbandit77/2ccv4ac.gif

Original Poster Sloth/Mod

teambintip;3259966

Is that Frank Skinner?

Yes. :lol:

:giggle::lol: I love that, soooo funny

ohhh cheered me up no end :thumbsup:

Grumpy - moi? Yes and without any excuses either.

More grumpy after watching the vid - kept waiting and waiting for the punch-line.:x Thin bloke bops to repetitive music wearing underpants. :roll:

Editor

lol! :w00t: That is sooooo wrong ! ewwwwwwww .. but very funny :giggle:

not grumpy tbh, just more dissapointed at how things turned out last night, maybe me and alan will speak to xbl tonight to sort it out :thumbsup:

Banned

Lol, I've watched that but still feel grumpy

Brilliant :thumbsup:

starsparkle2311;3261032

I prefer this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Hv9QwD4S-E

haha like that one!!

wonder why u like it mrs pegg??

dont be grumpy - its my birthday, have a drink with me

loupomm;3262660

dont be grumpy - its my birthday, have a drink with me

happy birthday!!! :gift:

MissRoo;3262671

happy birthday!!! :gift:

thank you

i just won £15 with a free £5 birthday bet on bingo too woohooo

ooh yay, well done

MissRoo;3262692

ooh yay, well done

im easily pleased :w00t:

loupomm;3262703

im easily pleased :w00t:

.. me too :giggle:

but no thats good! dont know how the online bingo things work tho..do you get to keep it n spend or is it just for that bingo? :oops:

MissRoo;3262712

.. me too :giggle:but no thats good! dont know how the online bingo … .. me too :giggle:but no thats good! dont know how the online bingo things work tho..do you get to keep it n spend or is it just for that bingo? :oops:

no i seems i can withdraw it, will leave it there i think to play with, not much else on offer :w00t:

loupomm;3262746

no i seems i can withdraw it, will leave it there i think to play with, … no i seems i can withdraw it, will leave it there i think to play with, not much else on offer :w00t:

:giggle:

well you never know..could have millions by the end of the night.... *we can all dream* :roll:
hehe

jellybaby22;3262762

[COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="5"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR] … [COLOR="Magenta"][SIZE="5"]HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE][/COLOR] :gift:

thank you xx

MissRoo;3262771

:giggle:well you never know..could have millions by the end of the … :giggle:well you never know..could have millions by the end of the night.... *we can all dream* :roll:hehe

i will keep everything crossed!:whistling:

loupomm;3262778

i will keep everything crossed!:whistling:

me too!!... dont forget your HUKD friends... :w00t:

:whistling:

im joking of course... but good luck hun! :thumbsup:

Happy Birthday Lou. x

Syzable;3263023

Happy Birthday Lou. x

thank you x

Happy Birthday lovely Lou xx

sadiebabes;3263065

Happy Birthday lovely Lou xx

thank you! x

sorry sy for thread jacking x

loupomm;3263088

thank you! xsorry sy for thread jacking x

That's ok. I don't mind. :-D

How's the little guy doing Sy?

sadiebabes;3263187

How's the little guy doing Sy?

He's great thanks. Piling on the pounds. :-D

Although i'm starting to forget what sleep was like. Ah well...........only another few months till he sleeps through :w00t:

Awww I take it you're on night duty then, lol :friends:

Are his brothers still fussing over him or has the novelty worn off now? :lol:

How's Mrs Sy?

We're both on night duty.........even though i can't breastfeed.........those lungs of his are LOUD :lol:

His brothers still think he's the bees knees although they want him to wrestle with them.........i've told them it's not safe as he's only a baby...........so have limited them to 10 minute sessions. ;-) And Mrs Sy is good thanks.......just keeping an eye on any signs she starts thinking shall we have another. :-D

Don't stop feeling grumpy...........I kind of like it..:)

Grumpy is the new black :-D

Syzable;3263382

We're both on night duty.........even though i can't … We're both on night duty.........even though i can't breastfeed.........those lungs of his are LOUD :lol:His brothers still think he's the bees knees although they want him to wrestle with them.........i've told them it's not safe as he's only a baby...........so have limited them to 10 minute sessions. And Mrs Sy is good thanks.......just keeping an eye on any signs she starts thinking shall we have another. :-D

Awwwww! I hated having to get up and breastfeed so you both have my sympathies.. Mrs Sy a little more due to your lack of boobies!

lmao!!! The scary thing is I believe you about the wrestling!! :giggle:

Glad to hear she's alright Is she getting broody again already? You'd sooo love a lil princess to spoil Sy!! :whistling:

Lack of boobies has been my downfall in life..........gonna get me some moobs. :-D

If i see broody approaching then i'm locking myself in the shed at least for another 5 years. lol...........but i'd love a lil girl as well just to round off the collection.

Syzable;3263429

Grumpy is the new black :-D

So true...lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition53488
    2. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)22
    3. Win an all-inclusive holiday to Antigua, including flights!33
    4. Win a Blink home security and monitoring system, worth £269.99 @ Netmums11

See more discussions