Groups

Feeling grumpy today, bit intolerant of pretty much everything - anyone fancy a Saturday night grumble? Free therapy, get it off your chest . . .

As above

78 Comments

Original Poster

Neighbours too loud.

The weathers crap for Oasis tomorrow.

And to top it off, my beers empty and the fridge is a 20 pace round trip!! :x

mbgringo;5420273

Neighbours too loud.The weathers crap for Oasis tomorrow.And to top it … Neighbours too loud.The weathers crap for Oasis tomorrow.And to top it off, my beers empty and the fridge is a 20 pace round trip!! :x

Lol

Im 23 and im sitting on my PC looking after 2 kids on a saturday night while my girlfriend is going clubbing :x

I should be out every night :x

Peed off the weather is so appalling
    Peed off coz my son just beat me on Rockband
    Peed off coz ODB didnt answer my message on xbox live
    peed off coz OH forgot to put branston on my ham sarnie
    Peed off coz OH has got the bloody cricket on TV again!

my girlfriend pants have a rip in them and now i cant get in them anymore .rant over lol

yer, why the hell do most people posting type in Lol when the post or text does not warrant it, always with the Lol, it's like the Eighties when people always said right in every sentence.

I've had my moan already today... but I will offer you sympathy, compassion and a ]link to some jokes

Original Poster

scousekop;5420298

yer, why the hell do most people posting type in Lol when the post or … yer, why the hell do most people posting type in Lol when the post or text does not warrant it, always with the Lol, it's like the Eighties when people always said right in every sentence.

Lol

Oops :oops:

:-D

right lol

Original Poster

angelkelly;5420310

I've had my moan already today... but I will offer you sympathy, … I've had my moan already today... but I will offer you sympathy, compassion and a ]link to some jokes

It was weird, i posted in your thread about the neighbours!

Thanks for the jokes hun, will check em out later

Original Poster

bitseylango;5420289

Peed off the weather is so appallingPeed off coz my son just beat me on … Peed off the weather is so appallingPeed off coz my son just beat me on RockbandPeed off coz ODB didnt answer my message on xbox livepeed off coz OH forgot to put branston on my ham sarniePeed off coz OH has got the bloody cricket on TV again!

D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Thats ruddy unforgiveable!!!

Original Poster

RuthIess;5420286

LolIm 23 and im sitting on my PC looking after 2 kids on a saturday night … LolIm 23 and im sitting on my PC looking after 2 kids on a saturday night while my girlfriend is going clubbing :xI should be out every night :x

Ha, sorry to hear that fella, your time will come again, just be patient grasshopper :lol:

csamual;5420316

right lol

http://www.thefootballnetwork.net/phorum-5.1.15/mods/smileys/images/uzi.gif
    http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/3744/ghop.gif

mbgringo;5420330

D-I-V-O-R-C-EThats ruddy unforgiveable!!!

I may just forget the mint sauce with tomorrows roast lamb now :whistling:

Banned

stuffed cause just had a kebab, and peed cause they have increased their prices by £1-20 a kebab

1.20 ? thats a big increase

Banned

csamual;5420415

1.20 ? thats a big increase

yeah tell me about it, last time we had one was about a month ago and they where £3-80, now £5

mod

Well, I'm back from my holiday; the weather is horridable; no food in; cat gone missing and I find myself in misc

andywedge;5420438

Well, I'm back from my holiday; the weather is horridable; no food in; cat … Well, I'm back from my holiday; the weather is horridable; no food in; cat gone missing and I find myself in misc

How long your cat been missing ? :?

Mine refuses to go out in the rain so no doubt she'll get constipation

I'm tipsy and quite happy......avoiding everyone on the outside works wonders :-D

sassie;5420427

yeah tell me about it, last time we had one was about a month ago and … yeah tell me about it, last time we had one was about a month ago and they where £3-80, now £5

christ you could almost buy the full cow for that!

mod

choc1969;5420475

How long your cat been missing ? :?Mine refuses to go out in the rain so … How long your cat been missing ? :?Mine refuses to go out in the rain so no doubt she'll get constipationI'm tipsy and quite happy......avoiding everyone on the outside works wonders :-D

Since Thursday. My brother been looking after house whilst we've been away. He's lost a cat/broke the vac/killed all our plants/run off with the key :-(

andywedge;5420501

Since Thursday. My brother been looking after house whilst we've been … Since Thursday. My brother been looking after house whilst we've been away. He's lost a cat/broke the vac/killed all our plants/run off with the key :-(

Oh dear......:o

Banned

andywedge;5420501

Since Thursday. My brother been looking after house whilst we've been … Since Thursday. My brother been looking after house whilst we've been away. He's lost a cat/broke the vac/killed all our plants/run off with the key :-(

well it cheered me up - lol

Original Poster

andywedge;5420438

Well, I'm back from my holiday; the weather is horridable; no food in; cat … Well, I'm back from my holiday; the weather is horridable; no food in; cat gone missing and I find myself in misc

Two words. Rain, Oasis.

And apparently we have to beware flying bottles of pee pee according to my mate who went on Thursday :w00t:

Andy, shouldn't you be looking for the cat? :oops:

Original Poster

andywedge;5420501

Your bro's a legend.

mbgringo;5420335

Ha, sorry to hear that fella, your time will come again, just be patient … Ha, sorry to hear that fella, your time will come again, just be patient grasshopper :lol:

Im out on 13th but i wanna go out every night like my pals. Tis a bit ***** tbh LOL :thumbsup:

I'm just fed up and miss being happy all the time. :oops:

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;5420574

You given up the booze then? :lol:

mbgringo;5420588

You given up the booze then? :lol:

I barely drink anyway, other than when i'm out with mates etc (that's when I drink too much lol) but it looks like I'm staying in tonight. :roll:

realfriendlyman;5420603

I barely drink anyway, other than when i'm out with mates etc (that's … I barely drink anyway, other than when i'm out with mates etc (that's when I drink too much lol) [COLOR="Red"]but it looks like I'm staying in tonight[/COLOR]. :roll:

Join the club :thumbsup:

Banned

realfriendlyman;5420574

awwwwww have a :friends:

RuthIess;5420612

Join the club :thumbsup:

You can keep your club to yourself...how do I opt out of my membership? :giggle:

I hope it's not an annual one cos I'll have to grab the shotgun.

Original Poster

realfriendlyman;5420603

I barely drink anyway, other than when i'm out with mates etc (that's … I barely drink anyway, other than when i'm out with mates etc (that's when I drink too much lol) but it looks like I'm staying in tonight. :roll:

Well if its not that, whats occuring RFM to get you down?

Original Poster

sassie;5420619

Watch it, she stinks of kebab :lol:

sassie;5420619

I need more than that.

mbgringo;5420636

Watch it, she stinks of kebab :lol:

That's alright...my friend came over last night and he stunk of scampi, so I'm used to weird smells. :giggle:

mbgringo;5420628

Well if its not that, whats occuring RFM to get you down?

Just a bit of everything to be honest...it's a shame how things don't go according to plan and I feel like I'm having a mid-life crisis at 26. :giggle:

really peed off now! OH has tumbled dried my new jim-jams and a new top........will probably fit a 6 year old now :x

Original Poster

bitseylango;5420668

really peed off now! OH has tumbled dried my new jim-jams and a new … really peed off now! OH has tumbled dried my new jim-jams and a new top........will probably fit a 6 year old now :x

What kind of monster is he?????

bitseylango;5420668

really peed off now! OH has tumbled dried my new jim-jams and a new … really peed off now! OH has tumbled dried my new jim-jams and a new top........will probably fit a 6 year old now :x

at least you know he wont try and borrow them himself :lol:

bitseylango;5420668

hahaha, try it on and see how far you get. :giggle:

At least people don't keep spilling bleach on your clothes. :x

Banned

realfriendlyman;5420656

I need more than that. :p:

i got some big choccie buttons :thumbsup:

mbgringo;5420680

What kind of monster is he?????

getting nearer that D-I-V-O-R-C-E by the minute here! :x

Silentgirl!;5420689

at least you know he wont try and borrow them himself :lol:

now that would make me laugh!

realfriendlyman;5420690

hahaha, try it on and see how far you get. :giggle:At least people don't … hahaha, try it on and see how far you get. :giggle:At least people don't keep spilling bleach on your clothes. :x

I hope he isnt hinting that he wants me to lose more weight :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …714
      2. Can anyone share their Sky Go with me for £7.50 a month?11
      3. Freesat - Dave1117
      4. Speccing a gaming pc410

See more discussions