Groups

Feeling really guilty as missed getting kids legoland passes when they were cheap

Ok so I got my 2 boys passes at £10 each and the 2 boys I look after in the hols wanted them too. Mum gave me the money but I was waiting for her to confirm dates with me and totally forgot untill now. Just checked lastminute and they are all gone, gutted as kids were expecting to go next fri! Obviously feel really really bad now and have to tell them they can't go.

6 Comments

Banned

so how much is normal pass? or is this post hoping for help, if so maybe change the title to show this

Original Poster

normal pass is £53! thanks for help but I'm going to be using a tesco anual pass ticket so the voucher can't be used.

unless someone bought tickets and now can't use them I don't think I can be helped, just feeling sorry for myself

Banned

owens101;5267114

normal pass is £53! thanks for help but I'm going to be using a tesco … normal pass is £53! thanks for help but I'm going to be using a tesco anual pass ticket so the voucher can't be used.unless someone bought tickets and now can't use them I don't think I can be helped, just feeling sorry for myself

always worth asking? you just never know, you could always put a wanted thread up, or get the annual pass and sell the two you got

Original Poster

maybe I could just take them for the day I guess, in which case will have to try and find the cheapest way, bogof maybe, although don't know if these work on just kids tickets?

i can send you one of the vouchers if you want - buy 1 get 1 free? but it is only for the 1 time

hotukdeals.com/ite…er/
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. New Firmware for S4 mini?11
      2. Tesco vouchers?22
      3. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V33
      4. Bathroom suites46

See more discussions