feeling sorry for myself/cure for flu

Found 19th Oct 2008
have been in bed all weekend with the flu still feeling pretty carp,cant go to work tomorrow know i will get into trouble if i go sick,just want to curl up and die......just want sympathy really or a bloody fast cure

14 Comments

would love to b off work tomorrow even if i was ill! cant wait to finish workin lool!

Love your tags
going to get sack, carp, squits, run away

Banned

My bf has man flu! :-(

Original Poster

mines the real flu coz im a girly

Banned

2SHADOW2;3241083

mines the real flu coz im a girly

Of course it is, get well soon :thumbsup:

Original Poster

thanku hope youre bf gets better too xx

i feel well sick atm, not going to college tomorrow

Banned

2SHADOW2;3241112

thanku hope youre bf gets better too xx

I hope so too, the housework is piling up!

awww :friends:
keep wrapped up and well hydrated, hope your feeling a better soon.

Original Poster

lets all stay in bed and s.d the world,,,,,,,

Original Poster

[QUOTE][keep wrapped up and well hydrated, hope your feeling a better soon./QUOTE] thanku x

Poor thing!:thumbsup:
Take soluble disprin if you have sore throat, gets rid of mine in less than an hour!

Hope your feeling a little better by now :friends:

Seems I'm a bit late, but for what it's worth, I found it easy enough to pwn a flu in super-quick time by, over the course of a day, downing about 5L of room-temperature tap water, half a pack of Strepsils, eating through a continuous flow of Soothers, a couple of gummy vitamin pils, and I think I had a couple of mugs of purple-flavour flu rememdy stuff, too. I kept active and warm throughout the day (probably did about 5 miles worth of walking inbetween bouncing around doing various things). I went from feeling like death to feeling awesome within three days.

Good luck with your own recovery, dude. Hope you didn't get sacked.
Post a comment
@
    Text