Groups

Feeling stupid............

Banned
    Last week I had a problem with the car and it cost a 100 quid to get it towed to the garage. Luckily the work was done under warranty

Today I find I have RAC cover Doh

this is serious not a wind up

13 Comments

ok

Karma's a great thing...

Gutting

Guilty and Stupid??

We havent met before have we.................lol

Original Poster Banned

Guilty and Stupid??We havent met before have we.................lol

lol

I would rep yer for that but it wont let me

gotta spread it around a bit.

Banned

where did you find this rac cover, does it look like this

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/atoz/RAC_vol1_400.jpg

ClarityofMind;6703029

Guilty and Stupid??We havent met before have we.................lol

I think I dated him when I was 21

ChipSticks;6703149

I think I dated him when I was 21

Mr Guilty and Stupid? lol

Waiting for that to come up as a nic now.

Yep, done it myself the cover is provided with my insurance, home start and roadside assistance, grrr, and even worse all it was after being towed to the garage was a flat battery, how embarrassing and what a waste of money, bet loads of peeps forget or don't actually check

ClarityofMind;6703159

Mr Guilty and Stupid? lolWaiting for that to come up as a nic now.

yep, I also dated Mr Lowlife and Mr Wasteofspace

Luckily now I'm with Mr Fabbygroovylovey

Phew. lol

ChipSticks;6703350

yep, I also dated Mr Lowlife and Mr WasteofspaceLuckily now I'm with Mr … yep, I also dated Mr Lowlife and Mr WasteofspaceLuckily now I'm with Mr FabbygroovyloveyPhew. lol

lol, you'd think Mr Fabbygroovylovey woulda thought to come along FIRST wouldnt you??

ClarityofMind;6703371

lol, you'd think Mr Fabbygroovylovey woulda thought to come along FIRST … lol, you'd think Mr Fabbygroovylovey woulda thought to come along FIRST wouldnt you??

I know what your saying, but if I hadn't met Mr Guilty, Mr Stupid, Mr Lowlife and Mr Wasteofspace first, I might not have worked out just how fabbygroovylovely Mr Fabbygroovylovely really is!!!

lol

ChipSticks;6704249

I know what your saying, but if I hadn't met Mr Guilty, Mr Stupid, Mr … I know what your saying, but if I hadn't met Mr Guilty, Mr Stupid, Mr Lowlife and Mr Wasteofspace first, I might not have worked out just how fabbygroovylovely Mr Fabbygroovylovely really is!!! lol

Maybe thats why I got it all wrong...........lol
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826348
      2. Royal Mil track and trace77
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread423814465
      4. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553766

See more discussions