Feels like a Morgue in here...........

Found 18th Jul 2010
After many years in this place it feels like a morgue "dead as door nails" or perhaps its just me ?????

33 Comments

maybe

not you, i think people have had enough of the problems after the site "downgrade", why change a winning formula.

new site is hard to manouvre around......:(

not like a morgue though.......I find morgues fascinating

Original Poster

was there any reason for change? was it broken so it need to be changed? im sure these are just a few qestions out of many people are asking themselves.........

lol choc, i think its the new layout i am so annoyed with it having big probs!

Banned

chuf

was there any reason for change? was it broken so it need to be changed? … was there any reason for change? was it broken so it need to be changed? im sure these are just a few qestions out of many people are asking themselves.........

them that rule ,dont seem to care what anyone thinks.................

chuf

was there any reason for change? was it broken so it need to be changed? … was there any reason for change? was it broken so it need to be changed? im sure these are just a few qestions out of many people are asking themselves.........

there is always room for improvement, but not a complete balls up.

richp

not you, i think people have had enough of the problems after the site … not you, i think people have had enough of the problems after the site "downgrade", why change a winning formula.

Site downgrade http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af81/hukd_marina/smilies/giggle1.gif

People in here may have rediscovered 'life' now, thanks to the downgrade. Whoever in HUKD team, that gave the idea of releasing the version change when it is still incomplete, I'd like to see them! http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af81/hukd_marina/smilies/sHa_smile.gif

lol luv it marina i have!!! or rather hubby has discovered i,m not dead anymore! :-)

Yes...ive even taking to trawling misc for some excitement...;)

wulshaz

lol luv it marina i have!!! or rather hubby has discovered i,m not dead … lol luv it marina i have!!! or rather hubby has discovered i,m not dead anymore! :-)

http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af81/hukd_marina/smilies/sHa_lol.gif

Original Poster

well all i can say is the bank manager will be happy as im not spending any money atm...........

Yeah i agree its gone quiet, i dont like the new site much, i guess people have gone elsewhere

Original Poster

i can rember when it started in 2004 he paid £50 for people to do posts if i remeber right........

chuf

i can rember when it started in 2004 he paid £50 for people to do posts … i can rember when it started in 2004 he paid £50 for people to do posts if i remeber right........

Really?! They may have to do it again now I think. http://i996.photobucket.com/albums/af81/hukd_marina/smilies/sHa_lol.gif

Original Poster

Ummmmmmm whats that saying "A change is as good as a Holiday" im sure alot of people wont be coming off there holiday...................

Yes it's crap now, the downgrade has made things less fun A significant part of the site has been removed, REP!

It gave people an incentive to post deals, freebies, givaways and helpful links. It was also nice to see comments left in your rep page knowing that you helped people.

They've killed that, thus killing the friendly nature and banter of the site. I'm finding myself logging in less and less willing to post deals and competitons

As someone else said, why change a winning format to this 'mess'

Original Poster

Mallinersha

Yes it's crap now, the downgrade has made things less fun A significant … Yes it's crap now, the downgrade has made things less fun A significant part of the site has been removed, REP!It gave people an incentive to post deals, freebies, givaways and helpful links. It was also nice to see comments left in your rep page knowing that you helped peopleThey've killed that, thus killing the friendly nature and banter of the site. I'm finding myself logging in less and less willing to post deals and competitonsAs someone else said, why change a winning format to this 'mess'

Must admit havent paid much intrest in the last week or so.perhaps im getting old and dont like change................

i try n stay of because i think this site changed its full of sarcastic bitchy ppl now i liked the good old days lol

Mallinersha

Yes it's crap now, the downgrade has made things less fun A significant … Yes it's crap now, the downgrade has made things less fun A significant part of the site has been removed, REP!It gave people an incentive to post deals, freebies, givaways and helpful links. It was also nice to see comments left in your rep page knowing that you helped peopleThey've killed that, thus killing the friendly nature and banter of the site. I'm finding myself logging in less and less willing to post deals and competitonsAs someone else said, why change a winning format to this 'mess'

getting rid of the rep & replacing with the "i like button" was the worst thing they could have done,makes it very impersonal now.

Original Poster

Ummmmmm anybody know where they are posting there deals now............(:

yep-the misc has been killed(maybe that was the intention?) pms go astray,pms vansih,pms go to the wrong person,smileys dont work,blah blah-why destroy a winning formula?

Banned

did you get mine barky......

RFC

did you get mine barky......

yep-it was blank! had a few of those-dunno if its a mistake,or the text has disappeared-pm system is hopeless now.

Banned

what a fecked up site....jeezus wouldnt be so bad if they didnt already have a half decent site to begin with!!!!!

get the lawyers in...............

chuf

its happend before all this.
last time the site changed people said they were leaving etc etc
but i got to admit this isnt good.

Even i am never here anymore. God know's where i am.

Anyway what on earth is wrong with Wizzair's website ??? Cannot get into make a booking grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

dont like not being able to rep OPs of hot deals. that sucks big time....and the stupid quote/multiquote thing is super crap!

chuf

Ummmmmmm whats that saying "A change is as good as a Holiday" im sure … Ummmmmmm whats that saying "A change is as good as a Holiday" im sure alot of people wont be coming off there holiday...................

Mallinersha

Yes it's crap now, the downgrade has made things less fun A significant … Yes it's crap now, the downgrade has made things less fun A significant part of the site has been removed, REP!It gave people an incentive to post deals, freebies, givaways and helpful links. It was also nice to see comments left in your rep page knowing that you helped people.They've killed that, thus killing the friendly nature and banter of the site. I'm finding myself logging in less and less willing to post deals and competitonsAs someone else said, why change a winning format to this 'mess'

HELLO!!!!!!!! its been fixed..yay!!

sorry, above one is a test for multiquotes!! woop woop

lol @ feelings for the interweb

http://thumb18.shutterstock.com.edgesuite.net/display_pic_with_logo/4542/4542,1184565993,2/stock-photo-businessman-in-his-office-cuddle-computer-and-sleeping-at-working-place-3893200.jpg

Banned

the obvious reason is that you can no longer see what threads you posted in

I quite like it tbh as its like getting off smack being fed with methadone lol

you slowly come to realise you're wasting your life posting advice to complete strangers and they cant even thank you for it with rep lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Follow-up to the closure of Kids Company in 2015.54
    2. Add one, leave one game54415437
    3. Anger over Donald Trump's UK crime tweet11
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769434

See more discussions