Feels weird!

Found 26th Sep 2017
Somehow I locked myself out of mg HUKD account for nearly 7/8 years... Doh! Going back over OLD posts is crazy. How is everyone doing!?
Good to be back
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
mutley14 h, 57 m ago

that would infringe the site rules of multi, which would incur a ban.

Others seem to be allowed to have multiple identities on here.
26 Comments
Hello, welcome back why didn't you just create a new account when you couldn't access old one?
LeahsMintytoutou8 m ago

Hello, welcome back why didn't you just create a new account when …Hello, welcome back why didn't you just create a new account when you couldn't access old one?

That would be too clever for me!
JDFS841 h, 4 m ago

That would be too clever for me!

You should post this in misc as you've put it ask
Edited by: "LeahsMintytoutou" 26th Sep 2017
LeahsMintytoutou1 h, 56 m ago

Hello, welcome back why didn't you just create a new account when …Hello, welcome back why didn't you just create a new account when you couldn't access old one?

mutley144 m ago

No I mean create a new account and then tell an admin you couldn't get on your old account so you created a new one then they would delete your old one for you. I don't mean have 2 accounts active
LeahsMintytoutou2 m ago

No I mean create a new account and then tell an admin you couldn't get on …No I mean create a new account and then tell an admin you couldn't get on your old account so you created a new one then they would delete your old one for you. I don't mean have 2 accounts active

The way to do it, which the OP has probably done, is to contact admin and ask that they reset your old account which has been locked possibly because the OP forgot his password. I don't think the idea is that you delete old accounts and start new ones.
mutley13 m ago

The way to do it, which the OP has probably done, is to contact admin and …The way to do it, which the OP has probably done, is to contact admin and ask that they reset your old account which has been locked possibly because the OP forgot his password. I don't think the idea is that you delete old accounts and start new ones.

Ah I see. I didn't know that you could contact admin while not logged in to your account.
LeahsMintytoutou7 m ago

Ah I see. I didn't know that you could contact admin while not logged in …Ah I see. I didn't know that you could contact admin while not logged in to your account.

I hadn't really thought about that as I just assumed that there was a contact us button some where as most sites do. Not easily found on here but is available through google search
mutley14 h, 57 m ago

deeky4 m ago

Please try not to be provocative as it could well upset others in this thread, Deeky. Some people can be quite sensitive.
Saturn37 m ago

Please try not to be provocative as it could well upset others in this …Please try not to be provocative as it could well upset others in this thread, Deeky. Some people can be quite sensitive.

Yeah. Perhaps I should have said 'switchable' identities
deleted265520
deeky1 h, 19 m ago

Yeah. Perhaps I should have said 'switchable' identities

Switchable genders
Switchable careers
Switchable properties
Does it? Gis us a feel. I'll let you know.
Op, did you just come back after all theseyears for a meerkat movie 2for1 code, or a unidays code?
If so, they have designated threads now without having to be polite and re-friending everyone again.
anyway welcome back, we need as many on misc as possible nowadays (no experience necessary).
Edited by: "Toptrumpet" 26th Sep 2017
mutley16 h, 16 m ago

I hadn't really thought about that as I just assumed that there was a …I hadn't really thought about that as I just assumed that there was a contact us button some where as most sites do. Not easily found on here but is available through google search

Three clicks later...

32097561-YrVoW.jpg
32097561-2WHky.jpg
32097561-UdjyD.jpg
I got in touch with admin. Got sorted in end. Sites changed a lot. Mad
fanpages19 m ago

Three clicks later...[Image] [Image] [Image]

Even better, 1 click. On every page.

32097745-3vVLO.jpg
MSK.32 m ago

Does it? Gis us a feel. I'll let you know.

Mine does! Mine does!
deeky9 m ago

Even better, 1 click. On every page.[Image]

Oh yes, but that takes some scrolling effort & you have to know where to look.

I just clicked the links that you would expect somebody that had forgotten their log-in details to use.
JDFS8415 m ago

I got in touch with admin. Got sorted in end. Sites changed a lot. Mad

jonny(2k1)... we're sorry; are you sure you want to come back home?
fanpages8 m ago

Oh yes, but that takes some scrolling effort & you have to know where to …Oh yes, but that takes some scrolling effort & you have to know where to look.

I think most people know that the 'contact us' button is at the bottom of the page on virtually every website known to man. Mind you, I was forgetting who we were helping for a minute
Edited by: "deeky" 26th Sep 2017
deeky22 m ago

Mine does! Mine does!

Weird good, right?
MSK.10 m ago

Weird good, right?

Dunno. You'll have to have a feel and I'll let you know
deeky44 m ago

I think most people know that the 'contact us' button is at the bottom of …I think most people know that the 'contact us' button is at the bottom of the page on virtually every website known to man. Mind you, I was forgetting who we were helping for a minute

Yes, that was my thought process too... but I think I must be on that member's "Ignore List" anyway.
fanpages20 m ago

Yes, that was my thought process too... but I think I must be on that … Yes, that was my thought process too... but I think I must be on that member's "Ignore List" anyway.

Me too. Either that or s/he has remarkable powers of self restraint
fanpages13 h, 48 m ago

jonny(2k1)... we're sorry; are you sure you want to come back home?

Hey im bk
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants