Fees for leaving three early

Posted 24th Feb
hi ive been waiting to speak to someone at three for 30 minutes now, hopefully someone here can help me instead.
is the early termination cost, the remaining monthly payments minus 20% ?
im finding contradicting info online some saying its 80% you'll pay and another says 97%
any ideas before i speak to someone who probably is useless anyway ?
also if i choose to leave if i give my new provider a pac code from three will that automatically terminate the contract and cause them to take the final bill ? thanks
Community Updates
Ask

Groups

11 Comments
Text "INFO" to 85075 and it'll tell you what you'll have to pay if you leave

ofcom.org.uk/abo…ork
It’s however many months you’ve got left minus the tax.
ander24/02/2020 20:17

Text "INFO" to 85075 and it'll tell you what you'll have to pay if you …Text "INFO" to 85075 and it'll tell you what you'll have to pay if you leavehttps://www.ofcom.org.uk/about-ofcom/latest/features-and-news/text-to-switch-simple-to-switch-mobile-network

Brill thanks, just seen s10 for £28 per month with 16gb on EE and been waiting to leave threes slow network, think it might be worth paying the £100 exit fee
Just ring them up and complain about your data being slow and say you have tried all the troubleshoot . They would advise you to do something’s such as get a replacement sim . To see if their is a problem and say you have tried the sim in multiple phones but your data is still being slow and they will accept business loss . That’s what they did for me. Also they will put the price down for your contract to try to make you stay.
Edited by: "kh383838" 24th Feb
kh38383824/02/2020 20:22

Just ring them up and complain about your data being slow and say you have …Just ring them up and complain about your data being slow and say you have tried all the troubleshoot . They would advise you to do something’s such as get a replacement sim . To see if their is a problem and say you have tried the sim in multiple phones but your data is still being slow and they will accept business loss . That’s what they did for me. Also they will put the price down for your contract to try to make you stay.

Might give that a go, what do you mean by accept business loss ? Also do they not just check your speed their end somehow ?
Mark_Hickman24/02/2020 20:39

Might give that a go, what do you mean by accept business loss ? Also do …Might give that a go, what do you mean by accept business loss ? Also do they not just check your speed their end somehow ?

No they will just let you leave early without paying a charge . Also is your date speed slow for three
Its not ridiculously slow its around 9mb usually by and in my house but with EE its over 100mb in my house
Mark_Hickman24/02/2020 21:22

Its not ridiculously slow its around 9mb usually by and in my house but …Its not ridiculously slow its around 9mb usually by and in my house but with EE its over 100mb in my house

That’s was the same problem for me
kh38383825/02/2020 07:23

That’s was the same problem for me

Did you manage to leave early without fees or did you just hold out till the end ? Cheers
Mark_Hickman25/02/2020 08:08

Did you manage to leave early without fees or did you just hold out till …Did you manage to leave early without fees or did you just hold out till the end ? Cheers

I managed to leave early without fees
Mark_Hickman24/02/2020 20:39

Might give that a go, what do you mean by accept business loss ? Also do …Might give that a go, what do you mean by accept business loss ? Also do they not just check your speed their end somehow ?

They won't just allow you to cancel there and then anyway. They'll say there is work going on first, then various trouble-shooting etc, etc. Three will let you leave and end your contract early if you are having genuine issues, they let me end 2 contracts and keep both phones, but they will want to be sure you aren't just pulling a fast one.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Discussions

Top Merchants