Felix kitten food - Where to buy in bulk.

Found 30th Nov 2017
Afternoon all,

Does anyone know where I can purchase Felix kitten wet food in bulk. I can’t seem to find the kitten food in bigger than 12 packs for a decent price. Loads of the 12month+ food available in bulk purchase. Currently paying £3.50 for 12.

Id like to save a bit of money if i can but also reduce the amount of trips to the shops.

Also on a side note. How many packs a day would you suggest is sufficient for 5-6 month old kittens? Currently on 1 1/2 each a day. Vets are saying they are ok for weight. But not sure when to increase. Dry foods always left out and topped up so difficult to judge.
Thanks for reading.
Community Updates
  1. Ask
  1. Ask
Look on pets at home. They had offer on big box for £8-£9
Original Poster
Thanks but no joy there either. Just double checked.
Farmfoods have box of 40 pouches for £10. Combine that with the various discount vouchers like £2.50 off £25 shop or £5 off £50 shop and you could save quite a bit. You can download these vouchers direct from their site

Asda have the same box of 40 for £9 and Sainsbury's have it on offer for £10.

I suggest going on the mysupermarket website or downloading their app to compare grocery prices over many stores to determine where the products are cheapest. It comes in very handy
Original Poster
That’s a great idea Fes. Thanks. Hadn’t thought of that.

That pets at home link isn’t for kitten food. I was told to only buy them kitten variant for the first year.
Post a comment

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants