Groups

Fellow Mummys Of Ickle Princesses

STOP listing beautiful clothes for sale!!!!

I have no space left in the 5 drawers, wardrobe, and half of my wardrobe is full too!!

LOL!!!!!

14 Comments

Hear hear lol. I'm the same but I can't stop buying, thats all I come on here for little girls clothes.

i soo know what you mean, hubs has said no more :roll: as if !! I did put a coat back at Next today after getting halfway to the tills and thinking well she's already got 6 in size 2-3 do we really need another one :thinking: Thet are all different one padded, one duffle, one rain coat, one for summer ect :-D

Girls clothes are so much nice than boys!

Original Poster

leilahfun;7872025

i soo know what you mean, hubs has said no more :roll: as if !! I did put … i soo know what you mean, hubs has said no more :roll: as if !! I did put a coat back at Next today after getting halfway to the tills and thinking well she's already got 6 in size 2-3 do we really need another one :thinking: Thet are all different one padded, one duffle, one rain coat, one for summer ect :-D

SIX??? thought it was bad enough having 4 in this size, plus snow suit.:-D got coats ready for her in 3-4 too haha a LUSH animal one, be AGES before she gets to wear that!

tashag1981;7872119

SIX??? thought it was bad enough having 4 in this size, plus snow … SIX??? thought it was bad enough having 4 in this size, plus snow suit.:-D got coats ready for her in 3-4 too haha a LUSH animal one, be AGES before she gets to wear that!

yeah i brought too many off here:whistling: then i see one i like more so i get that, i will sell on some soon i think! I don't think i have brought one full price they are either from here or the sales

Banned

Mum2Connor&Cerys;7872057

Girls clothes are so much nice than boys!

yeah, but boys wont wear them, spoilt brats :roll:

Banned

Don't go on the FS thread.

DLM;7873478

Don't go on the FS thread.

or learn self control

micoo;7873523

or learn self control

What's that? :? :lol:

Banned

micoo;7873523

or learn self control

You don't have that when pretty ladies are about

DLM;7873575

You don't have that when pretty ladies are about

i know but thats somethin completely different, they are easy

Banned

micoo;7873608

i know but thats somethin completely different, they are easy

It is also easy spending a man's money :-D

DLM;7873620

It is also easy spending a man's money :-D

just as well no woman gets near mine then :-D

even if she did she would be thoughly dissapointed when she saw how much i had :lol:

Original Poster

Lol ... these men just dont get it do they?!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. What do you feel like whinging about today?1927367
      2. Do cheeky drivers annoy you when they park outside your house and leave it …2344
      3. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19047133
      4. Spotify Family Premium share718

See more discussions