Groups

fem martian...my PM's aren't getting through, so HELLO :)

Fem martian, when I try to send you a PM I get an annoying sign saying that your private messages aren't enabled or something equally annoying, I've had the problem for a few days, so don't think you are forgotten or ignored!
    I have contacted the mods and asked for them to help.
    But in the mean time - Hello!!

49 Comments

Not had one of these threads in a while.

So, how far are you two into the HUKD PM relationship?

Original Poster

cw9652

Not had one of these threads in a while.So, how far are you two into the … Not had one of these threads in a while.So, how far are you two into the HUKD PM relationship?

Lol, about 4 messages in, no love fest, no goss, just a bit of friendly chit chat.

dont worry it will soon get raunchy

in 4 tha bantz

sounds like he's blocked you, mine went through fine!

Original Poster

Charlie Scene

sounds like he's blocked you, mine went through fine!

lol, they sent me a nice message earlier today which I tried to reply to, anyway, noone would block me, I'm too lovely

sickly sweet

Lol, about 4 messages in, no love fest, no goss, just a bit of friendly … Lol, about 4 messages in, no love fest, no goss, just a bit of friendly chit chat.

Oh, I remember those days. It's so fresh and exciting!

Wait 'till you find out what they really look like

User does not have private messaging enabled.

Has he blocked me too, I don't even know him!

sickly sweet

lol, they sent me a nice message earlier today which I tried to reply to, … lol, they sent me a nice message earlier today which I tried to reply to, anyway, noone would block me, I'm too lovely

lol...

cw9652

Oh, I remember those days. It's so fresh and exciting!Wait 'till you find … Oh, I remember those days. It's so fresh and exciting!Wait 'till you find out what they really look like

Do the pms drastically drop to zero then?

Original Poster

cw9652

Oh, I remember those days. It's so fresh and exciting!Wait 'till you … Oh, I remember those days. It's so fresh and exciting!Wait 'till you find out what they really look like

I laughed out loud at that comment, we're both women, so deffo no sexy love fest going on - they could have a face like a duck's bum hole for all I care.

Marina

User does not have private messaging enabled.Has he blocked me too, I … User does not have private messaging enabled.Has he blocked me too, I don't even know him!

I think it's an error, thanks for checking though

Marina

Do the pms drastically drop to zero then?

That is when you move on. I am on my 756th try atm.

lol...how do u block people then could do with that!!!

Original Poster

cw9652

Are people that offended by your face? X) Surely you can't be that bad...

sickly sweet

I laughed out loud at that comment, we're both women, so deffo no sexy … I laughed out loud at that comment, we're both women, so deffo no sexy love fest going on - they could have a face like a duck's bum hole for all I care

Wow -

Listen, if things dont work out between you two, I'm a great listener.

cw9652

When you're finished here, try MSE its a good forum.

Original Poster

cw9652

Wow - Listen, if things dont work out between you two, I'm a great … Wow - Listen, if things dont work out between you two, I'm a great listener.

So can I be your 757th? No photos necessary
    It's just idle chit chat, you will probably be disappointed after all this build up!

sickly sweet

Are people that offended by your face? X) Surely you can't be that bad...

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Chris you are......

http://cazisoft.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/pwned.jpg

Ooooo are you both single X)

sickly sweet

So can I be your 757th? No photos necessary :DIt's just idle chit chat, … So can I be your 757th? No photos necessary :DIt's just idle chit chat, you will probably be disappointed after all this build up!

Well, they do say 757th times a charm.... Go on then.

Marina

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :DChris you … looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool :DChris you are......

At least I have 4 real badges. X)

And you don't need to worry about those PMs anymore, I've moved on.

Original Poster

cw9652

Well, they do say 757th times a charm.... Go on then.

Why do I feel like I am being set up on a blind date style PM message time?
    Don't worry, my photo wouldn't disappoint...not that you'll get the chance to judge
    There's nothing like 757th time lucky. I'm awaiting my message, I'm an old fashioned kinda girl X)

sickly sweet

Why do I feel like I am being set up on a blind date style PM message … Why do I feel like I am being set up on a blind date style PM message time?Don't worry, my photo wouldn't disappoint...not that you'll get the chance to judge :)There's nothing like 757th time lucky. I'm awaiting my message, I'm an old fashioned kinda girl X)

Sounds like a load of bull if you ask me

Oooo more HUKD romance.

sickly sweet

Why do I feel like I am being set up on a blind date style PM message … Why do I feel like I am being set up on a blind date style PM message time?Don't worry, my photo wouldn't disappoint...not that you'll get the chance to judge :)There's nothing like 757th time lucky. I'm awaiting my message, I'm an old fashioned kinda girl X)

They all say that.

Cool, I'll just get rid of 756.

cw9652

At least I have 4 real badges. X)And you don't need to worry about those … At least I have 4 real badges. X)And you don't need to worry about those PMs anymore, I've moved on.

So do I

As long as you don't pm me, I so happy for you Chris.

Banned

I am desperate

cw9652

They all say that.Cool, I'll just get rid of 756.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

DLM

I am desperate

Desperate for what? oO

Banned

deb8z

Desperate for what? oO

Anything

There are lots of desperados on here lol

Original Poster

CFC_Mark

Sounds like a load of bull if you ask me

Nope, but I will not be persuaded to make the mistake of putting my photo up on here again...I regretted it last time, it's crazy how pervy people are on here...saying that I love the micoo photo show.

I feel stood up...no PM!

Banned

deb8z

I know, I have received lot's of pm's X)

deb8z

I think everybody is joking.

sickly sweet

Nope, but I will not be persuaded to make the mistake of putting my photo … Nope, but I will not be persuaded to make the mistake of putting my photo up on here again...I regretted it last time, it's crazy how pervy people are on here...saying that I love the micoo photo show.I feel stood up...no PM!

It's either teenagers here,married men after a bit or the inbetweeners(the ones who pretend they are good looking and have girlfriends or they don't have a girlfriend through choice) ie they are ugly lol

Original Poster

Marina

WHATTTTTT?

[img]t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvPbDo1vDw7K7LihzhmgyLTgba7VvG0r03cYzdKskVrxJnwg0&t=1&usg=__SXFDyT7JS4H72rSFNm4ZX91vAto=[/img]

Marina

I don't mean on this thread marina,sorry for the confusion.

deb8z

It's either teenagers here,married men after a bit or the … It's either teenagers here,married men after a bit or the inbetweeners(the ones who pretend they are good looking and have girlfriends or they don't have a girlfriend through choice) ie they are ugly lol

I am absolutely gorgeous. Just thought I would clear things up

Original Poster

deb8z

It's either teenagers here,married men after a bit or the … It's either teenagers here,married men after a bit or the inbetweeners(the ones who pretend they are good looking and have girlfriends or they don't have a girlfriend through choice) ie they are ugly lol

lol, so true, but there are some gems hidden amongst the wierdos.
    It's like TKMaxx, you have to filter through the junk and you can sometimes find something lovely.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Wi-Fi extender22
      2. Car park fine UKPC1010
      3. Boxes for moving house?66
      4. Competitions on HUKD712

See more discussions