Groups

Female Dentists............

They are like baby Pigeons, Ive never seen one !

39 Comments

baby pigeons dont leave the nest until they look like adults, my dentist is female, good effort tho

Original Poster

kungfu;7549600

baby pigeons dont leave the nest until they look like adults, my dentist … baby pigeons dont leave the nest until they look like adults, my dentist is female, good effort tho

What was a good effort ? :?

You must be on the 'Do Not Treat' list of your local dental health trust. :whistling:

I have one :?

ive got a female dentist too from russia and the best bit is when she says leaning over you from the back open wide i think how cant i when your putting those lovly things basicly on my head if you know what i mean

I know a female dentist!

iNSOMANiAC;7549611

What was a good effort ? :?

on an amusing thread attempt :thumbsup:

I used to have a female dentist many years ago, I think she also trained as a butcher as well and I remember her removing a tooth and standing on a box to get it out.

Original Poster

kungfu;7549642

on an amusing thread attempt :thumbsup:

thanks :thumbsup: but there was no attempt at humour :thumbsup: just stating the fact ive never seen one :thumbsup: nice try try at condescending though :thumbsup:

iNSOMANiAC;7549679

thanks but there was no attempt at humour

like i was saying :thumbsup:

My last 2 and my present one are female

Banned

OP is trolling because all dentists are female including mine and the ones at hospital ALL female. Last saw a male dentist when I was 10.

I've seen a baby pigeon!!

Original Poster

Yes, everyone on here has a female denstist and has seen a baby pigeon bar me. Joy.

Penny Saver;7549734

I've seen a baby pigeon!!

I've eaten one!

cannyscot;7549775

I've eaten one!

Eurgh.

i have a female dentist. she's good too. Much more gentle than all my past dentists who were male:)

http://www.chicagoist.com/attachments/chicago_rachelle/2006_12_alinea_11_squab.jpg

I've worked with 3! At 3 different practices and they each had a female dentist working there

I have a female dentist as well and I must add that I always get a hug when I go and also from the nurse. My Daughter is a Dental Nurse and did her training at the surgery.

theres 2 female dentists at my local:?

Banned

ilovepink;7550283

theres 2 female dentists at my local

What about at the Dental Surgery? :w00t:

Banned

Are there any fit female dentists?

I didnt realise that my male dentist was a doctor also, he was able to examine my prostate with great accuracy last time i went.

lil_tiger;7549617

lufc246;7549711

gemmar26;7549835

i have a female dentist. she's good too. Much more gentle than all my … i have a female dentist. she's good too. Much more gentle than all my past dentists who were male:)

dcx_badass;7549920

I have one.

+1

Banned

numptyj;7550402

I didnt realise that my male dentist was a doctor also, he was able to … I didnt realise that my male dentist was a doctor also, he was able to examine my prostate with great accuracy last time i went.

Did it not worry you when he said "open wide"?

guv;7550443

Did it not worry you when he said "open wide"?

..and when he used his tongue for examination instead of his hand

:w00t:

kungfu;7549600

baby pigeons dont leave the nest until they look like adults, my dentist … baby pigeons dont leave the nest until they look like adults, my dentist is female, good effort tho

lil_tiger;7549617

dmtuk;7549640

I know a female dentist!

jellybaby22;7549664

seen a dentist on wed she was femaletook out my wisdom tooth....im still … seen a dentist on wed she was femaletook out my wisdom tooth....im still in agony :x

lufc246;7549711

dcx_badass;7549920

I have one.

ilovepink;7550283

theres 2 female dentists at my local:?

thesaint;7550434

+1

[ ] successful thread.

Banned

numptyj;7550480

..and when he used his tongue for examination instead of his hand:w00t:

Erm... That wasn't his tongue! :p:whistling:

Banned

guv;7550542

Erm... That wasn't funny.

guv;7550542

yeh he put his drill in, so he could get access to the hole which he then had to fill

Banned

vibeone;7550559

Erm... That wasn't funny.

Good grief....... Are you intent on just following me around this lunchtime posting comments to every post I make intending to incite........

BTW Your reply was neither Funny, or factual.

HTH "sweety".

Banned

numptyj;7550564

yeh he put his drill in, so he could get access to the hole which he then … yeh he put his drill in, so he could get access to the hole which he then had to fill

You still talking about Prostate?

guv;7550609

You still talking about Prostate?

how rude

was talking bout my teeth

I have one

Banned

guv;7550602

Good grief....... Are you intent on just following me around this … Good grief....... Are you intent on just following me around this lunchtime posting comments to every post I make intending to incite........BTW Your reply was neither Funny, or factual.HTH "sweety".

Yes it was, and yes it was.

Tata honeybunch.

I also have a female dentist, only one at our surgery though, the rest are male

I've seen a female dentist, but not a baby pigeon.

It's one of those occupations they probably shouldn't let women do. Similar to driving instructor, pilot, surgeon etc.

Reason: involves too much concentration.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!553747
      2. 15 ways you can hack that Amazon Dash Button78
      3. Potential upcoming Argos glitch or buggy app?98
      4. Royal Mail chat says I am not allowed to send paper of any kind to Hong Kon…1842

See more discussions