Expired

Female Hunter Welies size 6 (navy)

Found 10th Dec 2012
Looking for the best price on Female Navy Hunter Wellies in a size 6. Been looking around and best price seems to be £75-80. Anyone know of any deals anywhere? Thanks in advance.
Community Updates
AskDressWomen Fashion
11 Comments
To be honest I spent an age last year looking for a deal on hunters and there just wasn't one. They seem to be one of those items you just don't see massive bargains on!

Sorry that's probably not the answer you were hoping for!
try having a look in tk maxx they normally have some of the brighter colours in there at decent prices, may have navy this year

Edited by: "traceym" 10th Dec 2012
Original Poster
Thanks for the replys. Appreciate it.

I'll have a quick look in to tk Maxx but if not then like said. I'll just pay full price. Doesn't bother me too much as its kind of what I was expecting, but no harm in trying to get a deal now and then.
weepats

Thanks for the replys. Appreciate it.I'll have a quick look in to tk Maxx … Thanks for the replys. Appreciate it.I'll have a quick look in to tk Maxx but if not then like said. I'll just pay full price. Doesn't bother me too much as its kind of what I was expecting, but no harm in trying to get a deal now and then.

That was my decision too, got them at the best price at the time (a small saving on rrp), no regrets though, they're good wellies & the wife tells me they're comfy!
im lucky came across a great deal a few years ago on la chameau's never looked back
Try next online as they do them, do kids aswell not sure what size they go up to .
Original Poster
hotmama65

Try next online as they do them, do kids aswell not sure what size they … Try next online as they do them, do kids aswell not sure what size they go up to .

Had a quick look on Next but sadly they don't have the ones I was looking for.

Ended up getting them from House of Fraser. Thanks again for the help.
garden xl tend to do good deals on the hunter wellies
TK Maxx are selling them for £70 (girlfriend's looking for a pair for Christmas) but that's not a great deal.
Original Poster
MPLP

TK Maxx are selling them for £70 (girlfriend's looking for a pair for … TK Maxx are selling them for £70 (girlfriend's looking for a pair for Christmas) but that's not a great deal.

Thanks for reply. My nearest TK Maxx is a bit of a drive away so decided to just pay £10 more and order from House Of Frasers along with other bits and bobs for her Christmas.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants