Found 7th Dec 2006
:giggle: After some careful thought, (no it didnt hurt!) and someone saying i showed my true colours in the old debate thread i thought id make this thread

Please note, female has been named first in the title, as we always have the last word, and are simply the better sex.
Not going to "debate" about that anyway as i won the last argument :prop:

So, any debates that might get either side riled up, go ahead

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
62 Comments

Women Drivers........ Shesh! :lol:

Going now!

Original Poster

Good time to depart :giggle:
Im an ace driver, end of :giggle: although i can think of a couple of people here who would disagree :giggle:

Magistrate: 'But if you saw the lady driving towards you, why didn't you give her half the road?'
Motorist: 'I was going to, Your Honour, as soon as I could find out which half she wanted.'

Putting make up on at the lights.... annoying (and usually pink) teddies that sit on your parcel shelf and obscure your rear view, to which you reply "I don't use them anyway, I've already been there what do I need to know whats going on behind me for".

Chicks! :rolleyes:

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

Putting make up on at the lights.... annoying (and usually pink) teddies … Putting make up on at the lights.... annoying (and usually pink) teddies that sit on your parcel shelf and obscure your rear view, to which you reply "I don't use them anyway, I've already been there what do I need to know whats going on behind me for".Chicks! :rolleyes:

:giggle: ok, i do admit i do have a pink little miss in my car :oops: so predicatable, but, not in the back, its in the front

And, besdies, my mums always told me never to worry about the car behind, they hit me, its there fault anyway
But, i do look behind all the time, just natural, plus being female im nosey :prop:

Joshanna

i do look behind all the time, just natural, plus being female im nosey … i do look behind all the time, just natural, plus being female im nosey :prop:

Granted..... you're not wrong there.

Women? What is your obsession with tupperware?

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

Granted..... you're not wrong there.Women? What is your obsession with … Granted..... you're not wrong there.Women? What is your obsession with tupperware?

Some stange women you must know, tupperware doesnt bother me either way, but if its tuppperware partys, right up my street :giggle:

Joshanna

Some stange women you must know, tupperware doesnt bother me either way, … Some stange women you must know, tupperware doesnt bother me either way, but if its tuppperware partys, right up my street :giggle:

Only if its combined with an ann sumers party eh?

You're too young to understand, its when you reach a certain age you become obsessed with it.

Original Poster

MinstrelMan

Only if its combined with an ann sumers party eh?

What else :giggle:

........... :roll:

Theres some nice rooms at travel lodge y'know!

Original Poster

grdesign

Theres some nice rooms at travel lodge y'know!

You'd be the person to know wouldnt you

Is a combined tupperware and ann summers party one of them S&M PVC parties?
[SIZE=2][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]I was going to make a joke about keeping it fresh for up to 7 days....[/SIZE]

suchafunkymonkey

Is a combined tupperware and ann summers party one of them S&M PVC … Is a combined tupperware and ann summers party one of them S&M PVC parties?[SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]I was going to make a joke about keeping it fresh for up to 7 days....[/SIZE]

:lol:

Noooooooooooooooooooooo! don't go there.

Always having the last word - Who decided that should be the case I wonder?

Original Poster

suchafunkymonkey

Is a combined tupperware and ann summers party one of them S&M PVC … Is a combined tupperware and ann summers party one of them S&M PVC parties?[SIZE=2][/SIZE] [SIZE=2]I was going to make a joke about keeping it fresh for up to 7 days....[/SIZE]

Well, even though you didnt make it it still made me have a quick laugh

Women have a unique ability to have a conversation with you in their head and if they disagree with your opinion in that imaginary conversation they can hold it against you.

My missus started an arguement over something she'd imagined me saying (she later admitted that). Didn't bother me though, all I heard was meh meh meh meh meh, told you before, mehe meh meh meh freekick to Newcastle.

What's the biggest tupperware box you can get to keep it fresh?!

Joshy will get what I mean here and no, in no way am I saying I got a foot long schlong!

grdesign

What's the biggest tupperware box you can get to keep it fresh?!Joshy … What's the biggest tupperware box you can get to keep it fresh?!Joshy will get what I mean here and no, in no way am I saying I got a foot long schlong!

It's not the footlong schlong that worries me, it's the fact you can take it off and put it in a box.... :?

suchafunkymonkey

Women have a unique ability to have a conversation with you in their head … Women have a unique ability to have a conversation with you in their head and if they disagree with your opinion in that imaginary conversation they can hold it against you.My missus started an arguement over something she'd imagined me saying (she later admitted that). Didn't bother me though, all I heard was meh meh meh meh meh, told you before, mehe meh meh meh freekick to Newcastle.

Women that think they know about football!!! ARGH!!!!!

MinstrelMan

Women that think they know about football!!! ARGH!!!!!

I meant I was watching the football but listening to the key points of the arguement so I could nod in the right places and give her the impression I was listening. :prop:

suchafunkymonkey

I meant I was watching the football but listening to the key points of … I meant I was watching the football but listening to the key points of the arguement so I could nod in the right places and give her the impression I was listening. :prop:

You need to teach me how to do that, I'm not one for subtlty so i just tell them to shut up.

Original Poster

This thread is turning into one where men come to moan :shock:

And, i thought it was women who did the moaning, obviously not!

Joshanna

This thread is turning into one where men come to moan :shock:And, i … This thread is turning into one where men come to moan :shock:And, i thought it was women who did the moaning, obviously not!

They do lots of moaning. Refer back to the 'keeping it fresh' post. :lol:

Joshanna

This thread is turning into one where men come to moan :shock:And, i … This thread is turning into one where men come to moan :shock:And, i thought it was women who did the moaning, obviously not!

Shush woman!!!

Know Your Limits! :lol:

grdesign

What's the biggest tupperware box you can get to keep it fresh?!

The biggest tupperware boxes i've ever seen were the ones in an episode of Eerie Indiana called Forever Ware :prop:

Is there a tupperware box, say, I dunno, big enough to fit a small person in so you can keep the person fresh and take her out the box when you want a little treat?

Put the person back in the box and put her away when you feel you over indulged and are starting to get the 'nagging' feeling?

MBeeching

The biggest tupperware boxes i've ever seen were the ones in an episode … The biggest tupperware boxes i've ever seen were the ones in an episode of Eerie Indiana called Forever Ware :prop:

I remember that, that's when the mum kept the kids in the giant tupperware boxes.:p

Hundreds of thousands of years of opression have yet to show their true colours, this is all just a preamble to their evil plans...
Bear in mind you can make a baby with 2 female eggs these days, we're not needed procreation wise anymore...
So with that in mind, pls everyone applaud that the average female earns £23k in the UK and average male earns £32k, this is more than mere male superiority but part of the plan to try and keep the female gender in their place...

Joke :prop:

Women, more specifically MY woman :

* Cannot steer a shopping trolley to save her life, leaves it in the middle of the aisle blocking other shoppers paths.

* Puts stuff in the shopping trolley as she finds it in store, 3 litre bottles of squash go on top of eggs, yoghourt and bread.

* Similarly, puts shopping away anywhere there's a space.

* Reads a paper and NEVER puts it back in a readable state.

* Tells me the endings of films I haven't seen yet "Oh is this the one where she dies at the end?"

* Complains that *I* never tidy up after me, leaving me to clean our kitchen after she cooks.

* Never recycles anything, I have to sort cans and cardboard out of the bin.

* Never puts fizzy drink bottle lids back on tight.

* Always demands sex when *I* have a headache.

* Is NEVER wrong.

BECKYBOO

I remember that, that's when the mum kept the kids in the giant … I remember that, that's when the mum kept the kids in the giant tupperware boxes.:p

You're absolutely correct - Now everyone must go watch it youtube.com/wat…hQI so we can continue this lively topic about tupperware.

Then everyone can go on a mission to find the best price on Eerie Indiana

"
* Is NEVER wrong."
Hah! Would seem to lead to another argument.. guys are better at sarcasm

Original Poster

You obviously havent met me then

Really? I'd never have guessed :P

Original Poster

:giggle: so funny, my sides almost split :roll: :giggle:

Totally. I can't possibly outdo you.

Original Poster

ANTsolutly

I cant believe you brought that up.. Tis so out

Original Poster

I know its out of date, but oh well, im bored, and it was outwardly fun

OK... so I'm just reading this thread so I can post a reply, get to the second page and get interrupted by a PM from Joshanna so I have to go and gead it because of the little pop-up thing...

Joshanna

Cummon i made a thread just as you had suggested it, better get adding to … Cummon i made a thread just as you had suggested it, better get adding to it :giggle:

I was just reading the thread, and I had to go all the way to my inbox so she could tell me to read the thread which I only wasn't reading because I was reading her PM telling me to go and read the ruddy thread!!

:roll: Women...
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712
    4. Free Soap & Glory Bath Bomb (High Score)44

See more discussions