you've got a way with worbs you have :w00t:

michelleleemoo;6697345

Im one, just looked

Nice avatar. :thumbsup:

You'll never get the better of one, so don't even bother :-D

Oh, and we are ALWAYS right :thumbsup:

Original Poster

KazzyD;6697505

You'll never get the better of one, so don't even bother :-DOh, and we … You'll never get the better of one, so don't even bother :-DOh, and we are ALWAYS right :thumbsup:

This is why I sometimes wished I was homosexual :oops:

But I'm not.

gotta love them :lol:

KazzyD;6697505

You'll never get the better of one, so don't even bother :-DOh, and we … You'll never get the better of one, so don't even bother :-DOh, and we like to think we are ALWAYS right :thumbsup:

had to change it

and glad women don't do much thinking :w00t:

hunchback;6697504

Nice avatar. :thumbsup:

why thank you, it is only a limited edition tho :-D back to the other one tomorrow :thumbsup:

snowflake;6697378

Luv 'em :-D had a lovely night out Saturday with lots of them and lots of … Luv 'em :-D had a lovely night out Saturday with lots of them and lots of snogs too

Hiya SF!

Can I come out with you next weekend? Sounds much better than creosoting fence panels!!

(Nice to see you again too!)

:thumbsup:

faevilangel;6697555

had to change it :pand glad women don't do much thinking :w00t:

what did you say?? :w00t:

Lulu'sMammy;6697433

Blood dripping split asses!

You're quite crude on the quiet, aren't you?

michelleleemoo;6697566

why thank you, it is only a limited edition tho :-D back to the other one … why thank you, it is only a limited edition tho :-D back to the other one tomorrow :thumbsup:

I SAID MY MUM LAUGHS LIKE YOUR AVATAR!

KazzyD;6697505

You'll never get the better of one, so don't even bother :-DOh, and we … You'll never get the better of one, so don't even bother :-DOh, and we are ALWAYS right :thumbsup:

Thats more like it............. :lol:

ClarityofMind;6697631

what did you say?? :w00t:

I say whatever you want :whistling: Mistress :w00t:

FACT: Women think they know what they are talking about, but they don't have a clue

Original Poster

faevilangel;6697691

I say whatever you want :whistling: Mistress :w00t:FACT: Women think they … I say whatever you want :whistling: Mistress :w00t:FACT: Women think they know what they are talking about, but they don't have a clue

Indeed. That e-mail that went around about the language of women sums it up.

I.e:
    Yes = No
    I'm fine = I hate you

etc...

lovely

Banned

Lulu'sMammy;6697433

Blood dripping split asses!

somebodys been on the alcohol

faevilangel;6697691

I say whatever you want Mistress FACT: Women think they know what they … I say whatever you want Mistress FACT: Women think they know what they are talking about, but they don't have a clue

You got that wrong.... women know exactly what they're talking about.........

Its what they WANT that they arent all that au fait with :lol:

Keep calling me Mistress and you and me will get along just fine :w00t:;-)

casparwhite;6697746

somebodys been on the alcohol

Lol! I couldn't tell you the last time i had a drink, ive never done drugs, i'm just a fulltime nutter lol! :oops:

[quote=deek72;6697637]You're quite crude on the quiet, aren't you?
    Sent your thing today

tinkerbell28;6697768

Females are lovely, horrible, quiet, calm, loud, hysterical, pleasant, … Females are lovely, horrible, quiet, calm, loud, hysterical, pleasant, moody, bossy, controlling, a bit weird, pushy, dominant, submissive, it changes hour by hour, day by day.

cept for you. You're always lovely xx

deek72;6697637

I SAID MY MUM LAUGHS LIKE YOUR AVATAR!

OH I THINK I GET YOU NOW! :oops::p

ClarityofMind;6697757

Keep calling me Mistress and you and me will get along just fine :w00t:;-)

Yes Ma'am ;-) errr i mean mistress :oops:

Gotta nip to tesco ......... so back in a little

tinkerbell28;6697827

Why thanks, *ducks before accusations of cliques* Oh did I say sarcastic:p

Gawd if it aint here its everywhere :roll:;-)

I wouldnt worry about it hun xx

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl 'Will you marry me?' The girl said, 'NO!' And the guy lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and went fishing and hunting and played golf a lot and drank beer and scotch and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up and farted whenever he wanted. :thumbsup:

females are here to serve man

faevilangel;6697806

Yes Ma'am ;-) errr i mean mistress :oops:Gotta nip to tesco ......... so … Yes Ma'am ;-) errr i mean mistress :oops:Gotta nip to tesco ......... so back in a little

How weird you hate nipping out to tesco... must be summin important!!

tinkerbell28;6697886

I am not I have more important things to worry about, like my hubbies … I am not I have more important things to worry about, like my hubbies lappy catching fire billowing smoke it was, I want my pink laptop back, he took with him as his was on the way out, yes he took a pink laptop away. So I am pc bound :lol: ;-)

lol @ him taking the pink lappy with him!! Bless him eh!

tinkerbell28;6697886

I am not I have more important things to worry about, like my hubbies … I am not I have more important things to worry about, like my hubbies lappy catching fire billowing smoke it was, I want my pink laptop back, he took with him as his was on the way out, yes he took a pink laptop away. So I am pc bound :lol: ;-)

Bet the lads, ain't ripping him much for that, lol!

why is it my wife will go to buy a pack of 6 donuts for 75p but decide that 12 donuts for 99p is a better deal event though we'll throw away 7 donuts two days after.

She does this every time - WTF

srw_topbloke;6697944

why is it my wife will go to buy a pack of 6 donuts for 75p but decide … why is it my wife will go to buy a pack of 6 donuts for 75p but decide that 12 donuts for 99p is a better deal event though we'll throw away 7 donuts two days after.She does this every time - WTF

Lol sounds familiar!

Incredible flirts - that often don't know when to stop...... And then get their fingers burnt! xxxx

cloudthecat;6697975

Incredible flirts - that often don't know when to stop...... And then get … Incredible flirts - that often don't know when to stop...... And then get their fingers burnt! xxxx

Hello cloudy xx
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Should I buy brand new wd drive without warranty on ebay812
      2. Clove.co.uk33
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?89
      4. Anyone got a spare Argos 10% code from the Xbox Minecraft mistake?66

See more discussions