Groups

Feminism causes Global warming

Not sure where this report stems from but:-

WOMEN who know their place emit less carbon dioxide than uppity madames with so-called careers, it was confirmed last night.
    The Institute for Studies found that staying at home with children and not driving a stylish city-car produced a smaller carbon footprint than rushing around in a natty suit while using a mobile phone to arrange marketing strategies.
    Professor Jim Wilkie said: "Woman who know their place are on average 40% less carboniferous than women who think they are just as good as me.
    Professor Wilkie said the emissions caused by decent women were sustainable, including Friday night sex with a low energy light on, though more work was needed to control the pollution caused by the baking of delicious pies.
    And he stressed that women had a crucial role to play in the fight against global warming, adding: "Let's not forget that men can only save the planet if we have a clean shirt and a decent breakfast."
    But chirpy feminist "Our Gina" criticised the report, adding: "It is every woman's right to drive a Freelander and fly to New York for business shopping.
    "We can only achieve true equality when we can stand shoulder-to-shoulder with men, look at the cataclysmic destruction of the world's ecosystem and proudly proclaim that at least half of it was our fault."
    But Professor Wilkie insisted: "Whilst "Our Gina" makes some interesting points, it's not getting the tea made is it?

Any Comments?

7 Comments

Haha in a small way its true like mortgages.

Banned

http://www.adrants.com/images/women_place.gif

Banned

Women are to blame for all the worlds problems

DLM;7541926

Women are to blame for all the worlds problems

You admit it then :?

Banned

renown;7541956

You admit it then :?

I do, come and spank me

All that bra burning may not have helped the ozone layer either!!

Banned

muckypup;7541992

All that bra burning may not have helped the ozone layer either!!

I would never burn my bras.

I can't afford to.

Maybe a pair of my 20p knickers from Tesco :-D
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Cat Chat76734
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767394
      3. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1725
      4. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?55

See more discussions