Groups

ferdinand and balotelli incident.

Anyone know what happened?

50 Comments

I think Ferdinand was told how boring he is on twitter!!!!!

I think balotelli was waving the city badge at utd fans and rio and anderson took offence to it..

news.bbc.co.uk/spo…stm

Balotelli was involved in an angry flare-up with Rio Ferdinand and … Balotelli was involved in an angry flare-up with Rio Ferdinand and Anderson at the final whistle after jubilantly brandishing his badge in the direction of United's fans, but nothing could take the edge off the wild celebrations from the City supporters who have waited so long to step out of the shadow of their illustrious neighbours.

Rio is a kernob so was probably trying to wind Balotelli up during the game. Balotelli apparently winked at Rio at the end of the game. As Rio is a grumpy, bitter old man he over reacted. No bias as I am a Leicester fan, just sick of seeing Rio stomp around the pitch every game I see him play like he owns English football.

Ferdinand and Balotelli AKA 2 noobs in a pod.

Rio really does seem to think he is the godfather.I really enjoyed seeing so rattled

They looked like little boys playing in the schoolyard, pathetic.

Banned

Apparently, they interviewed Rooney after the game and he said "So lets get this straight, players aren't allowed to fight after the final whistle and have a tantrum."

Ferdinand couldn't take losing so over reacted when Balotelli did nothing wrong. I don't usually stick up for Balo, he's often an idiot but he wasn't in the wrong yesterday. He gave a good performance and to see the rags wound up like that at the end topped off a great day.

haydnmcfc

Ferdinand couldn't take losing so over reacted when Balotelli did nothing … Ferdinand couldn't take losing so over reacted when Balotelli did nothing wrong. I don't usually stick up for Balo, he's often an idiot but he wasn't in the wrong yesterday. He gave a good performance and to see the rags wound up like that at the end topped off a great day.

So true. Think someone already mentioned it somewhere but i dont recall them saying how ashamed they were of Neville when he did it v Liverpool.

Whatever happened, it's a shame.
    As a Blue it has overshadowed the game somewhat, if not the result.
    I am sure the media will force the FA's hand somehow........

City had the rags rattled, they just lost it

Lol i had the pleasure of rattling a few rags myself who were sat just a few metres away..........must say the atmosphere yesterday was amazing.

http://www.mcfcecclesbranch.co.uk/images/bluemoon%20is%20rising.jpg

Seems he was annoyed at Balotelli celebrating at Man U fans.

It's a good job Man U players never do that, oh, hang on, what's this

Ferdinand has bloody complained this morning hasn't he about Balotelli. What an idiot, all he did was kiss or wave his badge(I'm not sure which) and wink at Ferdinand. Pretty sure that's allowed, Ferdinand needs to get a grip.

peodude

Seems he was annoyed at Balotelli celebrating at Man U fans.It's a good … Seems he was annoyed at Balotelli celebrating at Man U fans.It's a good job Man U players never do that, oh, hang on, what's this

I know, it's incredible how blinkered they are.

Supermod

Just because Neville did it it does not mean that Ferdinand thinks it is acceptable.

Personally I think it adds to the rivalry of a team with that kind of crowd "interaction". However, the winking is not very sportsmanlike. Go up and shake someone's hand and revel in the win with your own team mates/fans.

I suppose i'll bring up the "Ronaldo Wink"

http://nonstriker.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/ronaldo_wink.jpg

Banned

I still dont get why city fans all get in a group hug and show their rear and jump up and down!

Is it cos they are all closet bottom boys and enjoy getting shafted?

Seems really gay to me.

Am I the only one who thinks this as its hardly a manly thing to be doing.

csiman

I still dont get why city fans all get in a group hug and show their rear … I still dont get why city fans all get in a group hug and show their rear and jump up and down!Is it cos they are all closet bottom boys and enjoy getting shafted?Seems really gay to me.Am I the only one who thinks this as its hardly a manly thing to be doing.

I'll leave it to you to tell the tough looking rugby blokes that.

csiman

I still dont get why city fans all get in a group hug and show their rear … I still dont get why city fans all get in a group hug and show their rear and jump up and down!Is it cos they are all closet bottom boys and enjoy getting shafted?Seems really gay to me.Am I the only one who thinks this as its hardly a manly thing to be doing.

It's because the Lech Poznan fans did it when they came over and we liked it. That's why it's the "Poznan." It's called having fun mate, not being gay.

Banned

haydnmcfc

It's because the Lech Poznan fans did it when they came over and we liked … It's because the Lech Poznan fans did it when they came over and we liked it. That's why it's the "Poznan." It's called having fun mate, not being gay.

But for people who dont know that, you lot just look like a bunch of hoorah henrys who like it up the rear

I just thought it was some kind of coming out en mass dance

each to their own I suppose
    Edited by: "csiman" 17th Apr 2011

peodude

Seems he was annoyed at Balotelli celebrating at Man U fans.It's a good … Seems he was annoyed at Balotelli celebrating at Man U fans.It's a good job Man U players never do that, oh, hang on, what's this

What do you expect from Gary Neville....... lol!

csiman

But for people who dont know that, you lot just look like a bunch of … But for people who dont know that, you lot just look like a bunch of hoorah henrys who like it up the rearI just thought it was some kind of coming out en mass danceeach to their own I suppose

Everyone else seems to see it as a bit of fun, clearly not gay is it.
    LET'S ALL DO THE POZNAN,
    LET'S ALL DO THE POZNAN,
    NA NA NA NA,
    NA NA NA NA!

Bit sad that City have to steal a trademark celebration of another club and try and make it their own. Originality please?

City need to concentrate on making the champions league next season, and we'll see who will be defending Balotelli when he leaves in the summer.

balotelli stopped following him on twitter

Banned

csiman

lol says the man critcising people behind his keyboard.....whut the ****!!!!!

scum have always been sore losers.....nowt new they always employ a number of retarded neanderthals at any 1 given time which are somehow worshipped like gods which in turn swells their heads beyond the point of rationality
    Edited by: "casparwhite" 18th Apr 2011

Banned

casparwhite

lol says the man critcising people behind his keyboard.....whut the … lol says the man critcising people behind his keyboard.....whut the ****!!!!!scum have always been sore losers.....nowt new they always employ a number of retarded neanderthals at any 1 given time which are somehow worshipped like gods which in turn swells their heads beyond the point of rationality

Struck a raw nerve I see. My long term suspicions are now confirmed lol

Banned

csiman

Struck a raw nerve I see. My long term suspicions are now confirmed lol

chuckle chuckle.

Banned

CFC_Mark

Bit sad that City have to steal a trademark celebration of another club … Bit sad that City have to steal a trademark celebration of another club and try and make it their own. Originality please?

I suppose it would be wasted on you to point out who the Glory Glory team are and whose song youve stolen to make into a club anthem!

Now you can no longer criticise our football, you have to criticise what we enjoy to do as a celebration. A bit pathetic.

haydnmcfc

Now you can no longer criticise our football, you have to criticise what … Now you can no longer criticise our football, you have to criticise what we enjoy to do as a celebration. A bit pathetic.

Haven't you twigged yet? It doesn't what we do, win or say, rags will always have a comeback, no matter how far they have to shift the goalposts to get it.

deek72

Haven't you twigged yet? It doesn't what we do, win or say, rags will … Haven't you twigged yet? It doesn't what we do, win or say, rags will always have a comeback, no matter how far they have to shift the goalposts to get it.

Yeah, totally agree. Wasn't it great seeing all their fans' faces watching the game!

haydnmcfc

Yeah, totally agree. Wasn't it great seeing all their fans' faces … Yeah, totally agree. Wasn't it great seeing all their fans' faces watching the game!

Yeah, and also strange how so many of their phones stopped working at the same time

It's rare i watch footy but i was watching this game and took great delight when City won,i know a few United fans who would have been crying in their beer,classic,loved it !!

haydnmcfc

Now you can no longer criticise our football, you have to criticise what … Now you can no longer criticise our football, you have to criticise what we enjoy to do as a celebration. A bit pathetic.

LOL, bit deluded if you think that just because you won the match it automatically means you play good football.

Never forget how many defensive midfielders you started that match with.

CFC_Mark

LOL, bit deluded if you think that just because you won the match it … LOL, bit deluded if you think that just because you won the match it automatically means you play good football.Never forget how many defensive midfielders you started that match with.

We do play good football. Johnson, Tevez, Silva, Yaya....how boring! De Jong and Barry aren't there to run around everyone and score from 30 yards are they?

Rio on Twitter

'If u score a goal+give a bit to opposing fans I kind of accept that but … 'If u score a goal+give a bit to opposing fans I kind of accept that but at the final whistle go to your own fans+enjoy it not opposing fans. If I offended anyone I apologise, emotions obviously running high.'

Rio on Twitter

'All of you who are mentioning Gary Neville vs Liverpool.....he was … 'All of you who are mentioning Gary Neville vs Liverpool.....he was celebrating a GOAL(my goal) not the result so re-read my tweet beforehand perlease!'

csiman

Lmao , well i was doing it at wembley and i'll be doing it again when we lift the cup.

haydnmcfc

We do play good football. Johnson, Tevez, Silva, Yaya....how boring! De … We do play good football. Johnson, Tevez, Silva, Yaya....how boring! De Jong and Barry aren't there to run around everyone and score from 30 yards are they?

The fact that you've only scored 50 goals this season suggests otherwise.

Edited by: "CFC_Mark" 19th Apr 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. random company selling fifa 18 for £29.9522
      2. Wall mounting the OLED55B7V34
      3. Recommend accurate weighing scales11
      4. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues36

See more discussions