Fernando Alonso is replacing Raikkonen at Ferrari next season!!!

Found 30th Sep 2009
kinda gutted tbh love ferrari hate massa and alonso lol

wht u think bout this?? where kimi ging now??

12 Comments

knew this for about a week know, come on mico get with the program

Original Poster

cribert;6441301

knew this for about a week know, come on mico get with the program

wasnt confirmed till today :thumbsup:

micoo;6441307

wasnt confirmed till today :thumbsup:

it was never really in doubt though, alonso is one of the most talented drivers out there

i love alonso hope fully massa will be back to

Raikonnen will go back to McLaren, and Kubica is going to Renault. Thought it was fairly common knowledge though tbh :?

Kovalainen will probably end up at one of the new teams.

Original Poster

cribert;6441320

it was never really in doubt though, alonso is one of the most talented … it was never really in doubt though, alonso is one of the most talented drivers out there

i dnt see why they didnt turf out massa, hes injured, didnt do **** when he wasnt injured this season kimi has been driving better

Original Poster

midlandscomics;6441354

Raikonnen will go back to McLaren, and Kubica is going to Renault. … Raikonnen will go back to McLaren, and Kubica is going to Renault. Thought it was fairly common knowledge though tbh :?Kovalainen will probably end up at one of the new teams.

probably, unless mclaren want rosberg but i think hes going to brawn

it was fairly common knowledge but its now confirmed, so now everyone else can sign who they want :thumbsup:

i hate alonso, shame for ferrari bringing him in. Altho he is a good driver, he is an arrogant thingy and i hope he never wins another world title. Hopefully massa will outshine him next year

massa was 4th in the drivers championship when he got injured

Alonso should have been kicked out of F1 years ago, he is a self obsessed ar*ehole
fogot to add that i think Kimi will go to McLaren, or will have a rally seat lined up

was going to say that Massa was quite a way infront of Kimi at the start.. so they both had crap cars but massa had more points.. dont get me wrong i love massa and kimi... but just think how much money kimi will have after this!! being paid twice for doing the same job!
Post a comment
@
    Text