Groups
    EXPIRED

Fernandos in manchester??

All the dating couples on take me out get sent there-billed as "the most romantic place in manchester"-surely not? looks like a tatty hellhole to me-gaudy wallpaper,horrific curtains,glitterballs?

nasty

13 Comments

ive never heard of the place, im assuming its a made up name due to advertising restrictions :thumbsup:

Original Poster

transit;7564987

ive never heard of the place, im assuming its a made up name due to … ive never heard of the place, im assuming its a made up name due to advertising restrictions :thumbsup:

Im not sure about that-they probably get everything free for mentioning them-product placement is allowed now-I reckon its a real place.

barky;7565006

Im not sure about that-they probably get everything free for mentioning … Im not sure about that-they probably get everything free for mentioning them-product placement is allowed now-I reckon its a real place.

Well if it is real, must be the best kept secret around here

Banned

I think they might mean this place:-

Don Fernando's Pizzeria

20 Northenden Rd,
    Sale.
    Cheshire.
    M33 3BR.

classy - NOT!

DLM;7565109

I think they might mean this place:-Don Fernando's Pizzeria20 Northenden … I think they might mean this place:-Don Fernando's Pizzeria20 Northenden Rd,Sale.Cheshire.M33 3BR.

Lol noooooooo its a dump!

Banned

transit;7565247

Lol noooooooo its a dump!

I know nothing :roll:

Banned

It looks like a studio :?

Banned

I saw the header and thought you were going to say Fernando Torres was signing for Citeh!

Banned

The place is actually called Bijou, Fernandos is a made up name.

It's in my local paper this week.

It is actually calld bijou called fernandos for advertising reasons:roll::roll:

Yea it is the VIP part in a club called bijou, its not that exclusive or posh but its ok, i would rather recommend revolution on deansgate locks lol

Its a club in Manchester, very up market have been really great atmosphere and music sic.:roll::roll:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 'Hard' Brexit offers '£135bn annual boost' to economy - BBC News1222
      2. How dangerous is Donald trump?33202
      3. Any PS4 News Here29213624
      4. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?919

See more discussions