Groups

Ferrari unveil 2011 F1 car

as title linky in first post.

First car to be unveiled before testing next week, cant wait for the season to start again!

11 Comments

hmmm my dad and mother in law will be busy at weekends again now

Banned

You're such a nerd NJ!

ilovepink

hmmm my dad and mother in law will be busy at weekends again now

that sounds interesting.....................does it involve going down into the shed.

Banned

like the Italian flag on the back

Original Poster

master_chief

You're such a nerd NJ!

lol I love F1.

If anyone is a fan and has twitter follow a guy called scarbsF1 he does some kind of engineering and offers a some really good insight into the tech in F1 it gets pretty geeky but for a hardcore fan it is really interesting

pah ferraris... maclaren mercedes all the way

Banned

numptyj

lol I love F1.If anyone is a fan and has twitter follow a guy called … lol I love F1.If anyone is a fan and has twitter follow a guy called scarbsF1 he does some kind of engineering and offers a some really good insight into the tech in F1 it gets pretty geeky but for a hardcore fan it is really interesting

How's the girlfriend situation these days

Original Poster

Kitten13

pah ferraris... maclaren mercedes all the way

yeah Mclaren ftw! but they arent unveiling their car til 4th of Feb so they will be using an iterim at the first test.

Lewis for the championship this year! and Schumi to hopefully get a couple of race wins / getting in the title fight.
    Would like to see Lotus (whether they will be called that with the Renault Lotus hearing in March) close on the midfield also and do well, I reckon they've got a solid base to progress as a team for the next few years.

Original Poster

master_chief

How's the girlfriend situation these days

lol haters gonna hate

looking forward to seeing the mercedes gp car this year.
    Go on schumi
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions