Groups

FERRARIS PREMATURE CELABRATIONS - THE BITS THE TV DIDNT SHOW - MAKE SURE YOU WATCH IT - FERRARI MAN HEADBUTTUNG THE FERRARI HORDING

just been on the formula 1 web site and clicked on the brazil video here
    formula1.com/ser…tml
    or for better definition view click this link and click on play video brazil
    formula1.com/tea…/5/

and they show you some bits that wasnt shown on itv, the bit where ferrari think they have won it and you see massa's dad jumping around only to find out LEWIS HAMILTON came 5th to win the championship by 1 point YOU SEE THE BLOKE RUN INTO THE FERRARI RED HORDING AND HEAD BUT IT classic viewing for all you LEWIS HAMILTON and McLAREN fans and ferrari haters
    its a real must watch dont miss it link is below

formula1.com/ser…tml

20 Comments

When I click on link it just has a black screen with Formula1 2008 in the background??????

Original Poster

gamesrus;3392408

no link

wont let me add one now oh well copy and paste this link below into your internet browser
    click on i agree and on the next page click brazil
    formula1.com/ser…tml

sorry

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z106/emasu/a984babe3db3feffe4e295c5e18197cfo.gif

Original Poster

melmorc;3392460

When I click on link it just has a black screen with Formula1 2008 in the … When I click on link it just has a black screen with Formula1 2008 in the background??????

should be some writing and 2 buttons 1 saying i agree
    youthen click on that

Original Poster

emasu;3392537

would love this as my avitar

they did show it though? - still, well done Hamilton!!

Original Poster

amansk;3392648

they did show it though? - still, well done Hamilton!!

i remember ferraris premature celebrations on itv but not the bit where the bloke head butted the red hording, i was probally too excited then (LOL)
    EDIT just emailed it to a mate and he cannot remember seeing it on tv either (the headbut bit that is)

Haha, only showed half of that on the TV. nothing about the smashing bit though. Good video!

scoot;3392713

i remember ferraris premature celebrations on itv but not the bit where … i remember ferraris premature celebrations on itv but not the bit where the bloke head butted the red hording, i was probally too excited then (LOL)

For anyone that saw it on Sunday, you only see about one fifth of a second that wasn't shown on ITV.

Never saw the guy smashing the board plus I thought it was a pretty good video highlight of the race, lots of quick and close cuts.

Who is that guy who tells them Massa isn't world champion then smashes the board? Anyone important in Ferrari? I'm guessing not as it looks like he's part of the pitcrew...would like to know what he's saying ot them though.

John

felt sorry for massa but not for ferrari

good video edit.

Talk about counting your chickens before they hatch

good video

yogi99

Great video.
    Loads more than one fifth of a second of new stuff for me, and I did watch it on Sunday. :thumbsup:

lol'd at the headbutt, classy reaction

torro rosso eh.

----
    http://www.adverbox.com/admin/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/red-bull.jpgg
    advert on wall says: red bull gives you wings

Banned

LMAO!! Quality!!

just waited for someone to slap him round the face with a wet fish, ha ha. brilliant video

Original Poster

glad you all enjoyed the video
    dont forget there is a video for each race
    the silverstone one is good too but no head butting though LOL
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Amazon prime subscribe & save47
      2. Tooth extraction88
      3. Decent Mp3 Player?33
      4. Box Nation44