Groups
    EXPIRED

Ferry Codes

Hi There,
    Anyone know of any codes for ferry trips from Dover/calais to France?

Or, the channel tunnel?

Cheers.
    John

5 Comments

Try [url]www.driveline.co.uk/france[/url]

The Travel Market Club have the best offers all the year round... They always match all newspaper offers without any need to bother collecting silly tokens...

They do all the £1 day returns for foot passengers etc & the £15 for a car & 4 passenger ones as soon as they are available, they also have a mailing list that is worth joining for upto date info :wink:

When I have been to get a ticket, I arrived at their office (near the port) after 10.30am during peak season,I found that all the ferries were technically fully booked, so the kind lady booked me onto one from 6.15am earlier that morning to get round the problem, as P&O have a duty to get ticket holders onto the first available boat if they arrived late, I thought that was a very crafty idea of the receptionist, worked well, I went straight to the port & got on the next ferry, I don't know of any other agent that would do that for you... :wink:

hotukdeals.com/ind…531

Ask any Beer runner, they all use them :wink:

How about Holyhead to Dublin (Or Dunleiregh). I'm off to there next month with my Brother for his 30th (should be a group of about 10 of us).

Del

I looked on the MSE flight-checker last night and there were flights from Stansted to Dublin for 99p each way.

Christmasshopper

I looked on the MSE flight-checker last night and there were flights from … I looked on the MSE flight-checker last night and there were flights from Stansted to Dublin for 99p each way.

Aren't they the ones that state "Bring your own kerosene"? hehe :wink:

Actually, this was a thread for ferry discount codes or Chunnel discount codes, but it's good to let others know about the cheaper travel

Thanks for the info
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. The HUKD home for Star Trek: Discovery1627
      2. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITH* A VPN (Virtual Private Network)64491
      3. One thing you've forgotten68
      4. GIVEAWAY - Clear out of duplicate CD Keys from Humble Bundle I have yet to …33

See more discussions