Groups
    EXPIRED

Ferry / Eurostar - UK to France / Belgium

Am looking to go to Belgium for a long weekend and was wondering if anyone knew of any deals ethr for the ferry (car) or eurostar (car or foot passenger).

The best price I have seen for a standard size car with 2 adults and 1 child going for 4 days was 48 quid return from Dover to Dunkerque in November. I think this seems like quite a good price but would welcome any comments of cheeper offers!

Many thanks, Heat and Rep for any useful suggestions

2 Comments

As far as Eurostar is concerned you may want to consider booking on line and changing your country of residence.This could save you a lot of money. More information can be found here:

hotukdeals.com/ite…y-/

Have a good trip.

Original Poster

Fireball XL-5;3190504

As far as Eurostar is concerned you may want to consider booking on line … As far as Eurostar is concerned you may want to consider booking on line and changing your country of residence.This could save you a lot of money. More information can be found here:http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/188677/eurostar-bookings-changing-country-/Have a good trip.

Thanks for the suggestion Fireball, Rep added. I've tried a few different countries and nothing cheaper yet. Although there is obvious pricing differences between other countries too!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Virgin Media - what is a good price?612
      2. Need Bright Red Exterior Paint. HELP!!33
      3. Do you turn clothes inside out before washing?1827
      4. Barcelona to Lloreta de mar33

See more discussions