Groups
    EXPIRED

Ferry - Holyhead to Dublin/Dun Laoghaire

Peeps - I think only Stena and Irish Ferries do this route. Has any one got any codes / vouchers or know where to get best prices from?

Looking at going Friday AM returning Sunday PM in February for my Neice's Christening.

Thanks as always!

9 Comments

I've travelled with Stena Line from Dun Laoghaire to holyhead - i must recommend them! a great "cataraman" ride - it even had a burger king on board!

Run a quote through on the link I gave you....It will look about 'normal' until you realise it's in euro's.....massively cheaper :whistling:

Original Poster

Stainy

http://www.stenaline.com/stena_line/stena_line_ireland/product_pages/gb/events_roi_pib.htmlShhhhhhhhhhhh :thumbsup:

Wow!!!!! Nearly £100 cheaper than other quotes!!!! Will be booking soon, thanks for this. Am I OK booking through this site then????

Original Poster

Just checked - and for some reason the sailing times are a bit, well, Gash!!!!

Either late PM or very early AM! Thanks anyway, this is probably gonna be the best choice!

NatD

Am I OK booking through this site then????

I have used it without problems in the past

Oh no, not [COLOR="Red"]Stena[/COLOR] and that 'Cat'! you mean the [COLOR="Blue"]HSS[/COLOR] ([COLOR="blue"]H[/COLOR]igh [COLOR="blue"]S[/COLOR]peed [COLOR="blue"]S[/COLOR]ervice) or in your case of travelling in Feb she changes her name to [COLOR="blue"]H[/COLOR]ope [COLOR="blue"]S[/COLOR]he [COLOR="blue"]S[/COLOR]ails. I always travel with [COLOR="Green"]Irish Ferries[/COLOR] ]http//ww…com and a quick quote for mid Feb comes out at £150, Car & driver.

Also worth noting, [COLOR="Green"]Irish Ferries[/COLOR] operates the [SIZE="4"]LARGEST[/SIZE] ferry in the World - The Ulysses - and very little stops it travelling. When the seas get high she just puts out the stabilisers and carries on without a bump in the ... Irish Sea.

The only fault I have with IF now is their lack of Irish staff on the boat, this has been a bone on contention for some years now but management cannot see why the travelling public keep complaining - well here is one reason, that lovely Irish accent, somehow being served a pint of Guinness with a Polish accent does not seem right. :whistling:

You could always ask them for a £99 return fare, which is all in and would suit you for the weekend.

Original Poster

Crazy1

You could always ask them for a £99 return fare, which is all in and … You could always ask them for a £99 return fare, which is all in and would suit you for the weekend.

Should I just phone up and ask, or send an email???? Or is this an offer they have!

Cheers.

PS - am worried about the Fast Ferry as if there is even a little bit of chop I hear that it won't sail!!!!!

NatD, sent you a PM, let me know!!!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Vegan (Non-Dairy) Ben & Jerrys now launched in UK!1827
      2. Apples new update610
      3. Any PS4 News Here29313799
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1841335

See more discussions