Groups

Ferry: Isle of Man?

Hi all,
    Can any of you tell me which ferry companies travel to the Isle of Man,
    From where? and are there any discount codes for them?
    Many Thanks.
    xx

8 Comments

Hi

The only ferry company that I know of is the Steam Packet Company - beware its not cheap - have travelled on it many time over TT Period - can be choppy as well - shivering on the top deck all huddled up trying to keep warm with hundreds of other bikers ha ha ha - they go from Liverpool, Heysham and I think Dublin

Original Poster

cheers jez.
    x

No Worries - good luck - roll on May and back there for 2 weeks:roll:

Original Poster

mmmm... am just tryin to squeeze`another wkend away outta my bloke!!
    Thought it would be easier if I had all the info beforehand!!!
    :-D

yeah, I only know of the steam packet company, and its sooooo expensive TT time! So, if your not especially planning to go to see that avoid then.

We have been a few times, the first being for our honeymoon in 1984!!! :w00t:

How old does that make me feel!!! :oops:

I normally fly over with manx air (£80ish). The ferry is good as well though, takes about 3 hours and is normally £30 (non tt time)

Original Poster

oh thats not too bad.... travel home to Ireland alot with Irish Ferries and have been known to pay £260 plus!!

£30 is as a foot passenger, if you take the car you are looking at about £200.
    Details of all special offers are here steam-packet.com/Ste…htm
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!33
      2. Do you have one of these 2.1 million 50p's selling for 20x its value?611
      3. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424014473
      4. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826350

See more discussions