Groups

few questions about selling on here please

I sold a few things on here recently and never heard anything back from any buyers. I assume everyone has received their stuff as I haven't heard otherwise. However I've not had feedback from anyone, am I supposed to leave feedback first?
    Also someone who bought something asked me to post if they paid half first seeing as I have only little feedback and they had lots and they would pay remainder when they received. I did this but now haven't had the rest. Was only a few pounds but I'm still a bit put out, I've sent them a msg and never heard back so I suppose I I take it as a lesson!
    Thanks

14 Comments

Just send them another MSG xxx

Banned

you have feedback of 3

if you have sold something to someone and not received payment, then bump the thread that it was sold in and state you have not received payment, if no response then report to a mod via the report button in said thread

Original Poster

will do, I thought I had 3 before I sold this stuff. Is there anyway of seeing where the feedback came from?

Banned

lostscot;8070019

will do, I thought I had 3 before I sold this stuff. Is there anyway of … will do, I thought I had 3 before I sold this stuff. Is there anyway of seeing where the feedback came from?

yeah click on profile, then feedback and it says where and who it is from

Original Poster

Thanks, was too obvious! Thats was all stuff I sold before so looks like nobody left any this time, hope they were happy

Banned

lostscot;8070044

Thanks, was too obvious! Thats was all stuff I sold before so looks like … Thanks, was too obvious! Thats was all stuff I sold before so looks like nobody left any this time, hope they were happy

you need to deal with whoever has not paid you, members asking for stuff posted 1st are usually high feedback members, and shoudlnt be using this feedback to rip off newer members

Original Poster

I've mailed them again, learnt a valuable lesson though! Don't suppose there is much else I can do

Banned

lostscot;8070093

I've mailed them again, learnt a valuable lesson though! Don't suppose … I've mailed them again, learnt a valuable lesson though! Don't suppose there is much else I can do

yes there is, post in the thread you dealt in, if still no repsonse report to a mod for them to pm them, if they ignore a mod request they can be stopped dealing on the fs boards

yes please post on thread and then if no joy in a few days report to mods. It may be a very genuine reason. They may be so busy that they havent even thought about it but if it turns out they are not dealing fairly the mods need to know. By doing that you are doing us all a favour as we want honest deals on here.
    Either way hope you get it sorted out preferably with you getting your money owed.

Original Poster

sorry being a bit thick been a long day, do you mean put something in the thread saying "please pay me"?

Banned

lostscot;8070159

sorry being a bit thick been a long day, do you mean put something in … sorry being a bit thick been a long day, do you mean put something in the thread saying "please pay me"?

in a word yes, ask if they have received the item could they please pay you

Original Poster

Ok I've done that if not I'll get a mod to msg them.
    Thanks for the help everyone

the buyer appears not to have been active on site since 1march so most likely haven't got the message

Original Poster

now had a msg from someone who knows her apparently her internet is down so maybe thats the problem
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains33
      2. Jazz apple slicer for the price of a stamp22
      3. Win a Karcher Xpert Pressure Washer66
      4. totalev.com comp - win an electric car1818

See more discussions