Groups

Few questions about the new site...

Banned
    Back from my 2 week ban I know you all missed me and know who i am. couple of questions about the new site ..How do i rep somebody, what does the like/thumbs up button do and most importantly how do i use a thumbs up smiley ?

4 Comments

firstly... welcome back.. lol

you can't rep - they got rid of it.. you can only like a persons thread and as yet i have not had one of them so i don't know what they do !
    i can't do a thumbs up ... but i can do a moustache

The like sends a blue banner to you saying "........ likes your comment " when you click on it you go to the comment in question.

I will send one out to see if it works.

Btw you may want to check out Feedback as some people are getting tetchy about these "I am back what happened/how do I" threads.

urgh!!!!!!!!!!!! Everytime I edit it wipes out every other edit!!!!!!!!

Original Poster Banned

arcangel111

firstly... welcome back.. lol you can't rep - they got rid of it.. you … firstly... welcome back.. lol you can't rep - they got rid of it.. you can only like a persons thread and as yet i have not had one of them so i don't know what they do ! i can't do a thumbs up ... but i can do a moustache

you are no longer a like virgin the moustache will have to do for now until they give me back the thumbsup smiley

Plum

The like sends a blue banner to you saying "........ likes your comment " … The like sends a blue banner to you saying "........ likes your comment " when you click on it you go to the comment in question.

how disappointing, i thought it might have been the new rep system or a publically displayed like, similar to facebook

Original Poster Banned

what are these like notifications and where do I see them ?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Any PS4 News Here29213632
      2. First 2 lucky people.77
      3. So, whose already pre-ordered a Scorpio and where from?1223
      4. Weekly game codes giveaway 1831532

See more discussions