Few x box questions please

Found 20th Dec 2017
Hi Xbox Experts - Few things:

1. What do you think of the game MXGP3 and Star wars battle front 11 - someone suggested both for my son to play with his friends on line.

2. Can you play Tekken on line with friends?

3. Any other "must have" games to suggest?

3. External hard drive - does it have to say x box on it or will any hard drive do?

Thanks very much.
Community Updates
Ask
10 Comments
Games wise, ask what his friends play, it's a waste guessing to be honest, both those games can be played online with other people (don't forget Xbox live subscription is required)

**Any external hard drive drive will work.** Edit; has to have USB 3.0.
Edited by: "catbeans" 21st Dec 2017
catbeans2 m ago

Games wise, ask what his friends play, it's a waste guessing to be honest, …Games wise, ask what his friends play, it's a waste guessing to be honest, both those games can be played online with other people (don't forget Xbox live subscription is required)Any external hard drive drive will work.

Thanks - they all have the same games already - just looking for new ones for them all to get for xmas. Thanks re hard drive.
For future reference, there is a section dedicated to asking questions:

hotukdeals.com/tag…sed

You'd get a better response to your question posting in Ask rather than misc.
How old is your son? What other games does he have?
Rocket league is a great game to play with friends, only £9.99 here
battlefront 2 is a disappointment, not much of a game without thousands to spend on the microtransactions until you unlock the full content.
Playerunknown's Battlegrounds, Call of Duty: WWII, FIFA 18, PES 2018 and Forza Motorsport 7 are 5 recently released games that friends will be playing together at the moment. Star Wars Battlefront 2 is a big one but many people have been choosing to boycott it over the microtransactions controversy.

As someone else mentioned Rocket League is a very popular game friends are playing together but it is a couple of years old so chances are they already have it.
deleted800342
fairy1 h, 44 m ago

Thanks - they all have the same games already - just looking for new ones …Thanks - they all have the same games already - just looking for new ones for them all to get for xmas. Thanks re hard drive.

I'm pretty sure you can't just use any external hard drive, I think it has to be at least 250gb and USB 3.0
Have a quick Google
fairy2 h, 22 m ago

Thanks - they all have the same games already - just looking for new ones …Thanks - they all have the same games already - just looking for new ones for them all to get for xmas. Thanks re hard drive.

Sorry I got that wrong, I forgot it needs to have USB 3.0 on the hard drive.
Edited by: "catbeans" 21st Dec 2017
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants