sugar lumps! :?

Amarite??

Aww - where's the cow avy gone? FFS!

shut that door

Original Poster

Syzable;6542555

Amarite??

Always dude

I was just writing a rather splendiferous rendition of my day so far and then, poof, gone! Grrrr

Original Poster

DAMNOME;6542560

Aww - where's the cow avy gone? FFS!

on retainer for now :thumbsup:

michelleleemoo;6542569

Always dude :pI was just writing a rather splendiferous rendition of my … Always dude :pI was just writing a rather splendiferous rendition of my day so far and then, poof, gone! Grrrr

that was me :oops:

Sloth/Mod

bitseylango;6542573

Infract herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!! :viking: :lol:

Spammed.....

Jesting.:thumbsup:

Original Poster

bitseylango;6542573

assume the position bits

snowflake;6542581

Do you know what, someone is trying to prove how big they are here, and … Do you know what, someone is trying to prove how big they are here, and it's going to get misc closed down at this rate. Nice job done and not even a suspension for the instigator. :x

:?

[SIZE="3"]Ffs!!!![/SIZE]

It's a Sunday, people coming in from church needn't read this!

michelleleemoo;6542597

assume the position bits

like the one in your avvi? :whistling:

thesaint;6542602

explains it.:)

bitseylango;6542573

The phantom spammer? :w00t:
Well not so phantom now.:whistling:

chesso;6542608

The phantom spammer? :w00t:Well not so phantom now.:whistling:

OMG!! Noooooooo, I spammed my last thread coz it had served its purpose......but its too late I guess.........I will get the blame! :oops: LOL!

Original Poster

thesaint;6542602

oh yeah coz you are so saintier than saintly, bet the church roof'd give way if they knew about you :w00t::p

bitseylango;6542603

like the one in your avvi? :whistling:

of course :roll: we practised it remember

michelleleemoo;6542614

of course :roll: we practised it remember

practised? is that what you call it? :oops:

Im going too get my dinner on, far too much frivolity going on here.......I cant cope! see ya, have a nice Sunday x

snowflake;6542626

:roll:I was just in the middle of my 'nikki dont leave, just put them on … :roll:I was just in the middle of my 'nikki dont leave, just put them on ignore' and whoosh..lol :roll:

form an orderly queue behind Moo and Chesso.............under the signpost saying " line up here to give Bitsey an ass whooping" :-D

snowflake;6542626

:roll:I was just in the middle of my 'nikki dont leave, just put them on … :roll:I was just in the middle of my 'nikki dont leave, just put them on ignore' and whoosh..lol :roll:

+1 my ignore list has grown ;-)

Sloth/Mod

bitseylango;6542612

OMG!! Noooooooo, I spammed my last thread coz it had served its … OMG!! Noooooooo, I spammed my last thread coz it had served its purpose......but its too late I guess.........I will get the blame! :oops: LOL!

You are sooooooooo selfish. ;-)

Original Poster

right i will try again, me n little one have just got back from a lovely long walk and just entered all the coke codes we accumulated thanks to the litter louts, whoo hoo

Sloth/Mod

michelleleemoo;6542654

right i will try again, me n little one have just got back from a lovely … right i will try again, me n little one have just got back from a lovely long walk and just entered all the coke codes we accumulated thanks to the litter louts, whoo hoo

Oh my. :shock:

Did you take a shopping trolley with you to collect them all??? :w00t: ;-) :lol:

Original Poster

Syzable;6542666

Oh my. :shock:Did you take a shopping trolley with you to collect them … Oh my. :shock:Did you take a shopping trolley with you to collect them all??? :w00t: ;-) :lol:

Bag, gloves, baby wipes, hep b jab's and sharps bin, sorted :-D

bitseylango;6542612

OMG!! Noooooooo, I spammed my last thread coz it had served its … OMG!! Noooooooo, I spammed my last thread coz it had served its purpose......but its too late I guess.........I will get the blame! LOL!

bitseylango;6542643

form an orderly queue behind Moo and Chesso.............under the … form an orderly queue behind Moo and Chesso.............under the signpost saying " line up here to give Bitsey an ass whooping" :-D

:giggle::giggle:

Having missed all the threads in question, I don't know if I actually deserve this first prize!!;-) :-D

Sloth/Mod

michelleleemoo;6542674

Bag, gloves, baby wipes, hep b jab's and sharps bin, sorted :-D

Sounds more like you went clubbing. :? :-D

Original Poster

Syzable;6542697

Sounds more like you went clubbing. :? :-D

nah, didnt need to, he came willingly ;-)

Sloth/Mod

michelleleemoo;6542711

nah, didnt need to, he came willingly ;-)

:lol: :-D
Post a comment
@
    Text